Rumors

• GOOD NEWS per Self!!!

Dave McCormack will join the team Friday for practice and play Saturday. Self adds he doesn’t know how effective he will be…

Jalen Wilson could play Monday if KU advances. He’s expected to join them Monday if they win.

Enaruna is out, recently tested positive for Covid

• @BeddieKU23 said in Rumors:

GOOD NEWS per Self!!!

Dave McCormack will join the team Friday for practice and play Saturday. Self adds he doesn’t know how effective he will be…

Jalen Wilson could play Monday if KU advances. He’s expected to join them Monday if they win.

that’s good about Dave - Big body we need whatever we can get from him. - - - - As far as Enaruna - - hmmm, just wonder if there is not a story behind that story? -still think he is gone

• Self is preparing both Braun & Garrett to play the 5 when Mitch is not in. Seems to be covering all bases if Dave can’t play much. Hopefully he can

• @jayballer67

Oh the transfer meter on Tristan is at 99.9%. We’ll see what happens there. I’m sure he would want to be with the team though seems how he missed the Tournament last year. Unlucky

GOOD NEWS per Self!!!

Self’s comment about how he doesn’t know how effective McCormack is the concerning part to me because that sounds like McCormack had Covid and lack of energy/stamina is one of the concerning symptoms as far as basket players are concerned.

EWU runs a lot of 5 out stuff so not a great match up for Dave regardless. I’d rather see Self rest Dave in the first round and save him for Evan Mobley. KU likely doesn’t need Dave for EWU, but they won’t beat USC without him or Jalen.

Self is preparing both Braun & Garrett to play the 5 when Mitch is not in. Seems to be covering all bases if Dave can’t play much. Hopefully he can.

Oh Lordy , Can you see Chrisitan trying to defend Mobley ? People saying Mobley would destroy Lightfoot Well if that’s the case then he would obilerate Braun lol

• @Texas-Hawk-10 said in Rumors:

@BeddieKU23 said in Rumors:

GOOD NEWS per Self!!!

Self’s comment about how he doesn’t know how effective McCormack is the concerning part to me because that sounds like McCormack had Covid and lack of energy/stamina is one of the concerning symptoms as far as basket players are concerned.

EWU runs a lot of 5 out stuff so not a great match up for Dave regardless. I’d rather see Self rest Dave in the first round and save him for Evan Mobley. KU likely doesn’t need Dave for EWU, but they won’t beat USC without him or Jalen.

agree, Good chance we won’t beat them with them

• @jayballer67

I think they are preparing more for the first game that way. Who knows. It could all be misdirection

• ok guys time to change your pick. - -If you picked OU over Missouri – time to change it. - - Damion Haron OU 2nd leading scorer OUT with COVID. - - -hmm Jalen played against Oklahoma - - hmmmm Jalen/Harmon - - Harmon Jalen

• Not sure if it has been posted, but Self confirmed that all players did test positive.

• @Woodrow said in Rumors:

Not sure if it has been posted, but Self confirmed that all players did test positive.

they are good now other then Wilson & Tristan

• Harmon tested positive and OU fans are not super happy with KU fans at the moment.

• Lol he could have literally contracted it from anywhere. It isn’t like there are 100 cases a day. There are 50k new cases a day.

• Or with KU rather. I’ve read a lot of comments from OU fans who think Harmon got it from the KU game, and specifically from Jalen Wilson.

But yeah, he could have picked it up from a lot of different places. OU fans just need a place to direct their anger.

• The refs! Let’s blame it on them.👉🏼👈🏼

• Any bets on how many KU players test positive tomorrow?

I’ll go with 2 players, one coach.

• @DanR no!

• @DanR said in Rumors:

Any bets on how many KU players test positive tomorrow?

I’ll go with 2 players, one coach.

You need to rinse your mouth out with soap sir.

• How about betting on additional OU players then? I’ll go with Harmon’s roommate in Indy, and one student manager.

• I’ll tell you what though. If no more KU players or coaches get it, then it’s probably unlikely that Harmon got it from Jalen.

• Unless they spent more than 15 mins in close contact, I doubt he gave it to him. Maybe they chatted it up before the game. We wear those beads that detect contact tracing.

• So far Jalen Wilson, Devion Harmon & Moses Wright will miss at least the first & 2nd round matchups of the NCAA tourney due to covid. All 3 players start and play major roles for their teams

So far Jalen Wilson, Devion Harmon & Moses Wright will miss at least the first & 2nd round matchups of the NCAA tourney due to covid. All 3 players start and play major roles for their teams

What team does Moses Wright play for ? - - Tonight it begins , can you believe it - - I’m ready - -want to see that Michigan St game - -play in game might be interesting

• @jayballer67

Georgia Tech. Leading scorer had been on an absolute tear lately.

• He was the ACC player of the year. Might want to switch your pick to Loyola if you didn’t have them advancing already.