Another year has come - - Another year is Gone

• So here we are my friends, Another year has passed us all. Time sure flies , especially the older we get. Just wanted to take the time out and say yet once again about how glad I am to have joined.

I’ve met other fans of the Crimson and Blue , a place here where we discuss about our favorite team -have discussion , debate , swap opinions - some times heated - -but it’s ok, at the end of the day - - were still here to see the sun sit on yet another day and through it all we stand firm stand one and all the very proud Jayhawk Nation.

We can agree to disagree on things BUT one thing we all don’t disagree on is our loyality & love for KU.

So my friends at least I feel like I’ve become KU buddies anyways just wanted to say — -MERY CHRISTMAS my friends have a wonderful holiday - - just be safe so I can see you all on the other side and as always - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 Merry Christmas man! And Rock Chalk 2020!

• approxinfinity said:

@jayballer73 Merry Christmas man! And Rock Chalk 2020!

You too - - - enjoy. - - ROCK CHALK

• Banned

It’s more than a another year. It’s a closing of a decade, and the beginning of a new one. Nice post @jayballer73

• DoubleDD said:

It’s more than a another year. It’s a closing of a decade, and the beginning of a new one. Nice post @jayballer73

Thank you & your right , hadn’t really thought about it - - but yes we are closing another decade - Wow. - -thank you my friend , Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS enjoy family wherever that may be, enjoy life and by all hopefully everyone remembers the True reason for the Celebration of Christmas - just be safe my friend so we can start the next decade together ROCK CHALK

• Best Christmas wishes and good health to all !

(That second part may be a bit tricky after today’s holiday calorie-fest, but anyway…).

Merry Christmas from all of us in the great Northwest !

• nwhawkfan said:

Best Christmas wishes and good health to all !

(That second part may be a bit tricky after today’s holiday calorie-fest, but anyway…).

Merry Christmas from all of us in the great Northwest !

Merry Christmas - - and I know what you mean huge Calorie fest lol