Tough Times For KUSTEVE's and Crim's Shockers

• @BeddieKU23 Lost their two best players from a 22-15 team. You hate to see it…

• Ahhhh, I don’t like greggggggg! I do feel for teddy buckets, he has some problems! He needs some help. Not really sure about his history, but Huggs sent him out the door, too. He’s definitely a good player.

• BeddieKU23 said:

I will define it a miracle if he wins 15 games this year. Brutal team makeup.

Lynn will be slinging the gin once again

Did she ever stop?

• Oh and never ever feel bad for WSU fans. If you ever get the urge, go to shockernet for just 5 minutes.

• @BShark I’ll betcha Marsha and his wife are drinking like fish over the news…

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

Ahhhh, I don’t like greggggggg! I do feel for teddy buckets, he has some problems! He needs some help. Not really sure about his history, but Huggs sent him out the door, too. He’s definitely a good player.

the way I look at this is - - if Huggy sent him packing then he for sure -the got problems for sure - - as Strict as Huggy is - -from everything I always heard - - Huggy was still very close and connected with his players

• Not a secret that I’m not a Shockers fan, but I do hate to see stuff like this. Injuries, sickness, trouble with the law - it’s a shame. I hope he gets his life straightened out.

• Don’t the Shlockers have to play Memphis twice?

• I guess they don’t want to play us nearly as bad as before, eh?

• KUSTEVE said:

I guess they don’t want to play us nearly as bad as before, eh?

Their fans do. GREGGGGGG wants no part of it.

• I’m up for a buy game at Allen if they want

• FarmerJayhawk said:

I’m up for a buy game at Allen if they want

Haha, they would NEVER go for that.

• BShark said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

Y ou only gonna hear from those idiots when they are decent. - -little 6-7 yr run - now they have had their minute of glory - now back to scrappin the barrel - - I don’t or WILL NOT feel sorry for that errogant cocky piece of crap. - they are right back where they deserve to me mediocre 50/50 team - -Marsha gonna order a couple dozen extra fifths - -that ought to get her started - -enough that she will have something to keep her occupied in Bed - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• BShark said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

Don’t say we never offered! ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

Ahhhh, I don’t like greggggggg! I do feel for teddy buckets, he has some problems! He needs some help. Not really sure about his history, but Huggs sent him out the door, too. He’s definitely a good player.

I posted in another thread a linkk to an article that gave a bit of background on him. Per the article, he’s from Arizona but completed high school at Boys Town in Nebraska, so he was obviously a troubled kid prior to Huggy taking him at WV. I remember when he transferred to WSU, he tried unsuccessfully to get the NCAA to waive his “sit” year. The NCAA did allow him to travel with the team last year, but the article said he had stopped doing that. The WSU fans were heartbroken when the “sit” waiver wasn’t granted and were really looking forward to having his scoring ability available this year. Too bad for the kid. I hope he can get his life turned around. As for WSU, I think this dismissal leaves them in a tough situation, and for me, that’s a good thing👏🏼

• @bcjayhawk Sorry, I would not be recruiting anyone from Boy’s Town High School. “Hey, come join us and wreck all of our team chemistry!”

• @Marco did you go there? No second chances?

• Home and Home with Wichita. Just start it. Make it part of the annual schedule. A game every year we look forward to.

• @wissox waste of time. Would be easy for me.

• @Crimsonorblue22 I believe in second chances. I’m just not the one who will give them. Not to players with that kind of baggage.

• I could see Marsha jumping ship after this year. He’s learning it ain’t the Valley, there’s more than 2 good teams in the American.

• If Marsha doesn’t find a shooter to replace Teddy Buckets, WSU is not looking good.

• So, can he play right away for anyone since he sat out?

• kjayhawks said:

I could see Marsha jumping ship after this year. He’s learning it ain’t the Valley, there’s more than 2 good teams in the American.

You think so? He’s already passed up multiple opportunities to bigger programs. At best, he’d be making a lateral move or lower somewhere.

• I used to love the Shlockers until greasy haired Cooter Brown and his lush wife took over. And then their wanna-be fanbase started running us down. Wanna-bes…