Things might work out.

• Well couldn’t find the right pace on Football for this particular thing so - decided to just put it here. - -Things COULD prove interesting possibly.

Read today that # 1 : - - a 4 * QB that was committed to LSU - -de-committed from them and is coming to watch our Spring football Game. - - Stands 6’ 6/'7 - depending what site you see it on I guess - -heard both - weighs 230 - Prostyle - QB out of Louisiana I think it said , - - ranked 151st Nationally - Name is TJ Finlay -ranked 8 th state.

Then # 2 - - a 4 * wide receiver -from Alabama - that KU had been recruiting - -that had given a verbal to LSU - committed to LSU back in March of 2018 - -de-committed is also interested I guess - - 6 ft 167 lbs - -could be some really good lands - -things could get interesting. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Good stuff Jayballer. Keep up the good work.

• Good to see Coach Miles already on future recruits. - - 2022 recruit saying he like the feel of KU environment - - got a 3 * cornerback talking about he is liking the KU interest get this thing rolling. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• The biggest thing that Les Miles brings to KU is a guy that can absolutely recruit. The potential that he could bring in some higher caliber talent to move the program up in terms of both prestige and results is big for KU football if the program is ever going to be anything other than a second or third division program.

• justanotherfan said:

The biggest thing that Les Miles brings to KU is a guy that can absolutely recruit. The potential that he could bring in some higher caliber talent to move the program up in terms of both prestige and results is big for KU football if the program is ever going to be anything other than a second or third division program.

^^

Talent matters a lot.

• I have never been this excited about KU football…never. It’s just like when Larry Brown took over for Ted Owens…

• Well let’s give our shout/props guys. - -Coach Miles got ANOTHER commit today. – Makes our 6th recruit for 2020 – SIXTH - -this is un heard of lol.

Pick up a commitment for and 3 * – OL - -Jackson Stoefen 6"5- - -271 lbs - -get him in the weight room - -get a few more lbs on him - -out of Iowa. - -Had teams showing interest - - KSU - - -Iowa St - - -Nebraska - - -Iowa - - N Illinois - - Toledo.

Coach getting after it. - at the present but this will change you know - -BUT right now we are the # 37th ranked class in the Nation. Ahead of KSU # 42 - - -WV - -# 45 - - -Baylor # 48 - - & can of different - - Texas Tech – with only 1 - -commitment - -sitting at # 95th - kind of strange for them.

There is another player KU had been showing interest in I know - - thinking he was making his decision on the 11th of this month - - a QB named Doug Brumfield - not sure how hard we are after him just curious to see what happens. - -ROK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY