David Beaty's farewell game vs Texas

• Lol . Nice throw

• Woodrow said:

Lol . Nice throw

Of course you’re happy Bender just threw only the third pick of the season. Not an asshole thing to say at all.

• Texas Hawk 10 said:

Woodrow said:

Lol . Nice throw

Of course you’re happy Bender just threw only the third pick of the season. Not an asshole thing to say at all.

You are a idiot

• Settle down fellas.

• @Woodrow We’re sure you’re talking about yourself

• Woodrow said:

Texas Hawk 10 said:

Woodrow said:

Lol . Nice throw

You are a idiot

You’re the most negative person on here. You’re never around when anything goes well for KU, only when something goes wrong to bag on Bender, Beaty, anything else you can pull out of your ass to bitch about, even during baksetball chats. So fuck off with the negative attitude towards KU or take it elsewhere like KUSports where you’d fit right in with your attitude.

• Good defensive effort today. With hopefully an improve staff and eventually more talent coming in, maybe KU could make a bowl game in year 2 under Les.

• Texas Hawk 10 said:

Woodrow said:

Texas Hawk 10 said:

Woodrow said:

Lol . Nice throw

You are a idiot

You’re the most negative person on here. You’re never around when anything goes well for KU, only when something goes wrong to bag on Bender, Beaty, anything else you can pull out of your ass to bitch about, even during baksetball chats. So fuck off with the negative attitude towards KU or take it elsewhere like KUSports where you’d fit right in with your attitude.

#Triggered

• Woodrow said:

Texas Hawk 10 said:

Woodrow said:

Texas Hawk 10 said:

Woodrow said:

Lol . Nice throw

You are a idiot

#Triggered

Whatever you think dumbass

• @Woodrow Nothing bad to say about that TD pass to Charlot? There must have been something negative to say about that pass since Bender is the worst QB ever according to you.

• Big 12 player of the week probably. He’s been balling out today!!

• @Woodrow You keep assuming I think Bender is a great QB. There’s a big difference between being a great QB and being the best QB on the Kansas roster. Bender is the best QB on the KU roster, but your head is too far up your own ass to realize that.

• Facemask

• Gonna miss our kicker

• So sorry seniors you had to be a part of all this mess! Hopefully you’ll be stronger men! Rock Chalk and thanks!

• #14 play most of the season? 2 huge penalties. I don’t recall him before today. 🤯

• BShark said:

Good defensive effort today. With hopefully an improve staff and eventually more talent coming in, maybe KU could make a bowl game in year 2 under Les.

If people can’t see that yes - - - yes indeed that THIS team has improved - -then I guess people just can’t help you - if people don’t have their eyes open of course you wouldn’t see. NOT You Bshark just saying overall. - There are some people that is probably pissed because the team is competitive . - -Play the # 6 ranked team within 15 at their place - - -lose to the # 14 ranked team by 7 pts.

This same team that after they went 98 yrds and made it look easy on there opening drive only gets 199 yards the rest of the entire game;

a team that hung 48 points on Oklahoma - - -37 points on USC - - -41 points on Oklahoma St - - 41 points on West Virginia - - KU had a ream that very easily should of had 2 more wins - -Nichols & KSU - - very easily should of could of ended up at 5-7.

Pooka end up with 113 yards but netted 103 with the losses. Texas on an average had been averaging over like 420 yards of offense-- soo - - -for the na sayers - -YES this team has improved , just to bad we are losing so much on the defense - -but we still have some hope for next year. - gonna have some receivers back next yeas Robinson - - -Charlot - - Man I swear hope Pooka comes back , can you imagine having him for 3 more years. - -with a few pieces we be there week in – week out Thank you coach Beaty If I’m the only one - -I appreciate you , great guy. – ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

#14 play most of the season? 2 huge penalties. I don’t recall him before today. 🤯

Kerr Johnson was the 4th leading receiver for KU this year.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 well, maybe I haven’t seen him up close to much, but because of the penalties they showed him a lot today! I’m struggling for an answer here.

• I was tied up in a phone conference so I was able to watch the game only peripherally. Seems like the penalties were pretty lopsided in Texas favor.

• JayHawkFanToo said:

I was tied up in a phone conference so a i was able to watch the game only peripherally. Seems like the penalties were pretty lopsided in Texas favor.

Yes and no. Texas definitely had fewer calls against them, but they also played a more disciplined game. The only really egregious no call against Texas was a late hit on Sims on the opening kickoff. Other than that, this crew was pretty good overall. A few missed calls here and there, but nothing anybody was complaining about too much other than the opening kickoff.

• Well guys let me preface this please , and I’m not even saying this about the group of guys here - -there maybe some of your with a different profile name on other KU boards I don’t know. Just please hear this and there are some other so called KU fans that I actually don’t really wanna consider them as KU fans but I guess they are or so they say. - -Anyways:

Guys what I would like to say is - - -OK season is over – -Yes Coach Beaty is no longer the Coach. - I get that – He get’s that – The team get’s that , and yes I fully agree that change was needed - - - I get that, - -What I DON’T GET - -What I don’t need - -or want to hear - -what Coach doesn’t need - what this TEAM doesn’t need is to see is a bunch of classless morons that feel the need to take idiotic , cheap shots - -making degrading comments. – This guy/these guys did make progress.- -Did he make play calling mistakes - and at crucial times - -everyone knows that - -he decision making hurt him a lot - -Yet dam did they play their ass off these last three weeks - there was progression.

What I personal don’t need to hear or be around is people that can’t show ANY CLASS. - - I would challenge ANYBODY – ANYBODY to go in the same situation that Coach Beaty walked into - people that has no Head Coaching experience into this situation and do any better then Coach.

Is that what the KU fan base has resorted to? -total lack of respect for a person - -talk shit about people ? - is the LU fanbase gotten that bad? - I thought we had some class - -but from what I have been reading- -some people have NO IDEA. - -Pretty east to be Armchair Coach – bet those people are undefeated huh?

OK my friends I’m done thanks for letting me vent , I just thought as a fanbase we were better then this - -I really don’t think people are or have lowered themselves to like others have. - -I mean sure it been disappointing - -but Coach Beaty sure the hell didn’t put us in this situation all by himself but he takes a lot of the kicking. - -Let’s please try and show some respect for the man as a human - -as a person- -let’s try and have some respect , there is no need for this shit - -His tenure is over - -Everybody just move on - - better times ahead. - -There is not doubt anyone can ever challenge Coach’s Beaty’s love for this School. - -great guy , just way over his head in a situation such as this… – Love Ya my KU brothers. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 I appreciate the love. Beatty earned some respect. Hoping he ends up in a good spot.

I think a lot of the negativity you might see is just a culture thing that came from being big 12 bottom feeder for so long. Better times ahead for both light and dark siders.

• I’ve had a busy day was only able to watch bits and pieces (listen mostly). Looks like yet again the defense played good enough to win. Sadly this team is only about 5 plays from being bowl eligible. I felt like the refs must have been the same crew as in Manhattan. They didn’t cost us the game but several missed calls that weren’t called against Texas and several weak calls on KU. Maybe having a well known and respected coach next season will help get a few of these. I really like this group of seniors and would like to thank them for their hard work. They definitely should be credited for starting this turnaround that’s coming, they could’ve half assed it after knowing Beaty was out and no bowl was happening. Thank you Guys!! Thank You to Coach Beaty, I believe he did the best to his abilities to turn this place around.