2020 Recruiting

• FarmerJayhawk said:

Louisville’s guy just put in a KU pick for Gethro. 🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒

Lol yeah I saw that. Gethro has been following him on twitter for awhile and you have to imagine with Aspire being in Louisville that he would be tied in.

KSU fans will be prepping their didn’t want him anyway tweets.

• BShark said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

Louisville’s guy just put in a KU pick for Gethro. 🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒

Lol yeah I saw that. Gethro has been following him on twitter for awhile and you have to imagine with Aspire being in Louisville that he would be tied in.

KSU fans will be prepping their didn’t want him anyway tweets.

They can add it to the try harder next time banner they got

• Gethro’s will be Making his announcement today at noon

• JAYHAWKFAN214 said:

Gethro’s will be Making his announcement today at noon

I thought he wasn’t announcing till the 1st? – ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 That was the plan, but it looks like that has changed.

• jayballer73 said:

JAYHAWKFAN214 said:

HE MOVE IT UP

• He’s too excited to be a Kansas Jayhawk he can’t contain it.

• BShark said:

He’s too excited to be a Kansas Jayhawk he can’t contain it.

YEP

• boom

• JAYHAWKFAN214 said:

jayballer73 said:

JAYHAWKFAN214 said:

HE MOVE IT UP

Awesome , where did you see this at?

• jayballer73 said:

JAYHAWKFAN214 said:

jayballer73 said:

JAYHAWKFAN214 said:

HE MOVE IT UP

Awesome , where did you see this at?

TWITTER

• Ya Swain has put in a CB for us and Gethro this morning too - so yes sir. - - - - now we need KK. - - - - fully understand that these high school kids - -Gethro & if we can get KK - both 4 year kids but just get them in and get them developed more - we be ok. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• RCJH

• Giggety. Self going to see Thompson today.

• Article says of LJW that according to analysts Gethro has probably the best possibility for biggest jump in rankings - -that just with him committing to Ku will probably put him in the top 100. - - just coming into his game. - -hopefully be a good 4 yeat player for us.

Looking at his picture - -looks a LITTLE BETTER then what I thought when read his stats - -6’10 & 215 is pretty lean - but looks a little better then that looks more like possibly 220 - needs work in the weight room. - -ROCK CHALK AL DAY LONG BABY

• FarmerJayhawk said:

Giggety. Self going to see Thompson today.

Comp visit given the relationship?

• FarmerJayhawk said:

Wish he could pull some Magic for sure - - BUT just afraid that ship has sailed - - believe you said didn’t you think it’s NC - or Oklahoma?

• BeddieKU23 said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

I think it’s a Hail Mary. Pretty sure he’ll end up at OU.

• FarmerJayhawk said:

Keep on trucking Bill

• Things I’m seeing points to him ending up at Oklahoma

• FarmerJayhawk said:

BeddieKU23 said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

I think it’s a Hail Mary. Pretty sure he’ll end up at OU.

Might be the last time they get to see him before he ends it. Given the longstanding relationship I can see this being a nice get together that ends with thanks for recruiting me

• Todd to Michigan ( for now ) official

• This post is deleted!

• Any updates on whether or not the Hail Mary was completed? If he ends up at OU can we have the play reviewed for PI?

• KirkIsMyHinrich said:

Any updates on whether or not the Hail Mary was completed? If he ends up at OU can we have the play reviewed for PI?

Well Slater just CB’d Bryce to KU…

• FarmerJayhawk said:

KirkIsMyHinrich said:

Any updates on whether or not the Hail Mary was completed? If he ends up at OU can we have the play reviewed for PI?

It’s hard to tell when he is trolling. UNC definitely feels out since they are getting RJ Davis though.

• BShark said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

KirkIsMyHinrich said:

It’s hard to tell when he is trolling. UNC definitely feels out since they are getting RJ Davis though.

I still think OU but we’ll see I suppose.

• @FarmerJayhawk it would be a miracle!

• Lon Kruger is so blah! Jmo

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

@FarmerJayhawk it would be a miracle!

Bill is one of the best closers out there…

• Do we know yet - - - Has Bryce announced any kind of a time frame as to when he wants to commit ? - - has he mentioned any date? - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• FarmerJayhawk said:

BShark said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

KirkIsMyHinrich said:

Actually I don’t.

• FarmerJayhawk said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

BShark said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

KirkIsMyHinrich said:

Actually I don’t.

This would be quite the coup.

• FarmerJayhawk said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

BShark said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

KirkIsMyHinrich said:

Actually I don’t.

Are you getting a feeling / a sense possibly for us on this FarmerJayhawk ? - - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• jayballer73 said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

BShark said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

KirkIsMyHinrich said:

Actually I don’t.

Are you getting a feeling / a sense possibly for us on this FarmerJayhawk ? - - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

This is going to be super unsatisfying but I could see him picking OU, KU, or UNC. Things should get more clear this week.

• FarmerJayhawk said:

jayballer73 said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

BShark said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

KirkIsMyHinrich said:

Actually I don’t.

This is going to be super unsatisfying but I could see him picking OU, KU, or UNC. Things should get more clear this week.

Well we still got a fairly good shot I think. - Was reading off the Phog FWIW - -but a poster there said that on the OU Board I guess their main guy was saying that KU was now in the lead - by a slim margin - Ku & then OU running a close 2nd

A poster also brought up and interesting thought makes SOME sense anyways - -he was saying with the way these NCAA transfer is now that now days if a kid were to commit and then ya know say Bryce committed to KU then the NCAA slams us with probation - - Bryce could transfer out and chances more likely then not be eligible somewhere else probably immediately - - And or with the chance quite possibly being OAD then like he also said it’s probably going to be a year or two before anything is settled in cement with this thing -because if we are found guilty - -then we have an appeal process - -so really in the end would effect Bryce anyways.

Know that can be a reach - -but still - Bryce has said after his final visit that he was going to sit down with his Parents and talk about things and commitment - - who knows we MIGHT hear something this week. - - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• better news then we thought would come out after the OU official. would be a colossal pull given the circumstances

• Ryan thinks Bryce could be a hawk… Interesting info he’s come upon.

• RJ Davis picked UNC this morning, only helps the momentum here @BShark

• Bryce. 🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒

• FarmerJayhawk said:

Bryce. 🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒

To who

• JAYHAWKFAN214 said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

Bryce. 🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒

To who

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

• 🙏🙏🙏

• Javonte Brown Ferguson is down to Texas A&M, UCONN, and KU. Will probably commit in the next couple of weeks. Not sure how much KU is in this one, but just passing it on.

• FarmerJayhawk said:

JAYHAWKFAN214 said:

FarmerJayhawk said:

Bryce. 🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒

To who

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

lol, do you know something that we don’t know that your not tell your pals - - -you little raschal lol. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Woodrow said:

Javonte Brown Ferguson is down to Texas A&M, UCONN, and KU. Will probably commit in the next couple of weeks. Not sure how much KU is in this one, but just passing it on.

alt text

• BShark said:

Woodrow said:

Javonte Brown Ferguson is down to Texas A&M, UCONN, and KU. Will probably commit in the next couple of weeks. Not sure how much KU is in this one, but just passing it on.

alt text

Yes he likely to go to a&m

• @BShark From what I have seen today on Twitter it seems like UCONN is going to be the pick for him. One thing is for sure it is not going to be KU it appears.