Just Having a Little Fun with All the AD and Beatty Spec by Inverting It

• For Comic Effect!!! šŸ˜€

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

• Maybe just one thread next time?

• Are you as drunk as I am right now? lol

• @jaybate-1-0 I appreciate your variety of posts on this, restored them. @BShark Iā€™ve revoked your moderator privileges, sorry dude.

• @approxinfinity I understand. I wish I could have merged them all.

No one really appreciates jaybate. He just posts literal nonsense. He is awful and frequently brings nothing of substance. I assume itā€™s because he is like 85 but man, he could probably do better. Heā€™s like the guy on the street corner babbling. Or anyone on crazy people forums that talk about how Taylor Swift has been replaced by a body double, probably a lizard person and she is part of a secret deep state with the pope who is trying to create a new world order.

Oh man I can be Jaybate too!

Iā€™m going to be off of here for awhile. Seems for the best. Anyone worth contacting should already have my info.

• Iā€™d like jaybate to be able to read that if possible. He needs a dose of reality, instead of having his hand held.

• I think you need to sleep this one off man. I consider jaybate a friend, and feel he is one of the most creative people I know. I do not want anyone other than jaybate to suppress jaybateā€™s posts, unless he is being an a-hole, which he is not here.

• I like Jaybate. Donā€™t read all his stuff, classic, scroll past, but as a creative thinker myself, his stuff is fun to read.

• As far as I am concerned, Jaybate is a treasure. He might be right- he might be wrong. But he is always entertaining with his style, and his panache. You guys need to move the eyeballs back a bit and see the big picture here - you have one of the greatest fans of KU Basketball in the history of the sport, who happens to write with a flair, zeal, and sometimes slightly poetic license to keep us amused, and thinking.

• Donā€™t have to enjoy something to appreciate it.

• Wait a minuteā€¦ there are people who DONā€™T appreciate Jaybate??? This is the guy who literally invented ā€œPHOFā€.

• I probably am 50/50 on jaybate1.0, he has his moments that are funny and good posts. But there definitely are some posts that worry me from a mental stand point if he is ok. That being said it doesnā€™t really matter to me, if I donā€™t like it, wonā€™t comment or read all of it. Iā€™ve always said Iā€™m fine to agree to disagree with anyone. Just my 2 cents on the matter

• I am not a regular poster, but I am pretty sure Jaybate is just enjoying the Jayhawks and the conversation around their basketball team. I donā€™t read all of his stuff, or anyone elses- sometimes his are just too longā€¦ I enjoy the conversations overall from everyone. I donā€™t even pay that much attention to who is posting.

Kinda silly, in my opinion, to judge anyone here. I think it is supposed to be fun.

• Holy Moly, I never saw this thread until today when I was trying to understand the new BShark-is-missing thread! I was at Disney and with grandkids for about 10 days, and didnā€™t care to keep reading AD & Zenger things, not knowing what I was missing.

Anyway, better late than never @JayhawksandChill: you captured it all perfectly, so, PHOF!!!

• Everyone knows I am a Jaybate fan. His literary creativity is unmatched in a sports forum. But he is like a specific wine and will always have his critics along with his fans. In his better posts I become drunk in his alphabet soup. Campbellā€™s soup with a shot of tequila. Wine? Tequila? Not sure why Iā€™m focused on alcohol today. I barely touch the stuff.