Not Invited Tourney

• Putting this here because of KU/Big 12 connections.

Dooley vs Okies tonight in Sludgewater at 8 CDT.

• @mayjay Surely Baylor got invited to the NIT didn’t they? - -I don’t care how much of a hater some are - they at least deserved to play there. - - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer73 Baylor plays tonight hosting Wagner at 6 your time.

• @jayballer73 Both the Baylor and Okie St games are on ESPN2.

Other broadcast info: Tonight’s NCAA “first four” games are on TruTV. Same tomorrow.

The F4 this year is on TBS but they are doing the “team station” thing again. Dunno on what networks, but I assume TruTV and TNT.

• @mayjay

I believe it is TNT and TBS.

• JayHawkFanToo said:

@mayjay

I believe it is TNT and TBS.

No.

0_1520970848089_Screenshot_2018-03-13-15-52-39.png

• @mayjay Let’s hope we can watch the Final Four with our announcers. It was really great when I could do that with Wisconsin a few years back.

• @mayjay

I was going by what we had last season. Now that the final Four will be on TBS, TrueTV has been added to to the TeamCast.

By the way, for those wanting to cut the chord and catch the tournament, here is a summary of streaming services I tried:

• Sling - Best guide. Cheapest if you want limited sports channels. You either get the ESPNs or the various Fox Sports channels. Only one stream allowed at the lower cost ($20),if you want all the channels the cost goes up ($40) and you get 4 streams but you still have to pay extra for the cloud recorder. No local channels or networks. Sports stream lag anywhere from 20 seconds to over a minute. Great ESPN3 options.
    • Hulu - good selection of channels. No local channels or cloud recorder at the base price ($40). Multiple stream allowed (4?) but I did not care for the channel guide. Not uncommon to have streaming interruptions. Sports stream lag anywhere from 30 seconds to over a minute.
    • YouTubeTV - 60 channels including the ESPNs and FOX Sports channels plus TNT, TBS and TrueTV to get you through March Madness. Several other sports channels and they just sweeten the pot with the MLB and NBA networks and carry the local network stations. Six accounts and 3 streams that can be shared with friends and unlimited cloud recording, all for $35, although I believe the price might have gone up to $40 after the 12 of March when the new channels were added. Decent TV guide and streams perfectly. Least lag of all the streaming services.

All things considered and based on the channels I watch, YouTubeTV is the best value. I locked in at $35 before the increase. To me, it is the best value for sports fans that want and watch lots of sports channels. I believe it is now available in 80 major cities.