jSPN Black Eye Scoop

• ~Self and staff are all having Sosinski punch them in the eye to give them mouses to show solidarity with the players.

~Andrea Hudy has asked one of the KU women shot putters to give her a mouse to avoid any negative publicity of male abuse of women.

~Sheahon Zenger has held a lottery among fans disgruntled with his pay per view deal and the winner has given Zenger a mouse.

~All the KU yell leaders and cheer leaders will give each other mouses and say they got them during practice for building a human pyramid.

~David Booth and a Koch to be named shortly will give each other mouses to show solidarity with the KU basketball team.

~Barrack Obama has offered to exchange mouses with Donald Trump to try to give the Jayhawks a lift, but the Donald is conferring with both his White House defense team and his personal lawyers to see if this would be viewed by Bob Mueller as collusion, or obstruction.

~@jaybate 1.0 gave himself a mouse to get the ball rolling on showing solidarity with the KU Jayhawks fighting for their 14 conference title and fifth national championship.

(Note: All fiction. No malice. Except the last one.)

• Svi’s eye is good! Was checked out. I think it was bothering him sat. Really watering💦. It was good at the beginning of warmups, I saw him, during pregame on tv. I also don’t think Malik intentionally didn’t high 5, svi. He was on a mission to get coaches instructions to team mates. I saw Malik give svi a signal at half court after making a free throw later and svi returning it. Cancer an over reaction, in my opinion. I do think Malik po’d coach at practice, Malik admitted to that.

• @Crimsonorblue22

I trust your info and insight. 👍🏼

• @Crimsonorblue22

A double naught spy if ever there were one!

• @jaybate-1.0 Maybe everyone is just trying too hard to assume the blame, so they punch themselves in their eyes to obtain a mouse of dishonor they can see in the mirror to remind them to do better?

• @mayjay hires his least favorite judge and bailiff to punch him in both eyes 👀 to try to top everyone!

• @jaybate-1.0 I have been both punched in the eye and hit by a line drive in the eye. It isn’t as much fun as it looks.

• @mayjay

Hurts like hell.

Everything really worth doing has a cost!

Put some porterhouse on’em and lace’em up!

The train’s leaving.

Be on it!