Big Mystery

• It’s one of life’s great mysteries that - all of a sudden - Wichita State is getting the crap beaten out of them by every team not named Northeast Delaware Poly-Tech School of Haberdashery.

Go figure.

• I wonder how many extra miles they are traveling to get to opponents this year ?

• @Blown I do know they missed shoot around the pm before cause of weather delays back east. Forgot which game. Puzzling team. Could to much depth be a problem?

• @Crimsonorblue22 Too much Marshall and too much non Mo Valley teams.

• @nuleafjhawk ha! The teams that beat them weren’t good except when they played Marsha! Smu was short handed too.

• @Crimsonorblue22 Wichita State is the most over-rated team i can remember in the history of the universe. Mrs Marshall got the rep of being a winner because he was in a crappy conference and had one or two occasional real wins. Yes, I remember the KU game. But he’s a phony. He knows it too or he would have taken on the head coaching job at one of several real basketball schools that wanted him.

• @nuleafjhawk big fish syndrome? He loses a lot this year.

• @Crimsonorblue22 He is the quintessential Big Fish. He’s like Mr Limpett goes to Wichita. BIG FISH. Fish Boy.

• I meant he loses some good players

• This WSU team would probably smoke us.

• @BShark bite your tongue!

• @BShark turn your Jayhawk badge in

• BShark said:

This WSU team would probably smoke us.

• They are deep and tough. Bad match-up imo.

• @BShark did u see their losses?

• What happened last time we played them? Also, superbowl factor.

• @BShark different players, Perry was not 100%. But go ahead and don’t believe, your right!

• WSU, you are not in the MVC anymore, welcome to playing with the big boys.

• @BShark So when we play them in March, and I give you a couple points and Shlockers, you’ll bet me $20?

• I think a KU, WSU match up would be a good game this year. I’d take any of our starting guards over CF and Morris is solid but hasn’t really had to face a guy like Doke to this point. I gotta lotta hate on here for saying WSU would beat us in 2015, so much that I started a new account a few months later lol. But shouldn’t they have beaten us? They had all Juniors and Seniors that not only had tons more tournament experience but arguably 2 of the best players in WSU history. Now WSU is finding out even in a conference that’s probably the 5th-7th ranked it isn’t easy winning everynight. All the WSU fans were talking about how they got SMUs best shot what not and I was like try being KU, you don’t think every coach and player in the B12 is tired of hearing about 13 straight and wants to beat KU?

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.