WVU Clearly the Team to Beat in the Big 12

• After watching the Mountaineers put the Kruger Sooners in their places in Morgantown, its going to be tough for OU to beat them in Norman.

Trae’s a very good guard, but WVU really locked the rest of OU down.

• Yep - would sure like to see the refs call it with bball rules

• @jaybate-1.0 I said that West Virginia was the biggest threat a while back and I still believe that. But I wouldn’t count out Oklahoma or Texas Tech. The game today was in Morgantown and West Virginia is extremely hard to beat there. I think Oklahoma will return the favor in Norman when they play again.

• @Bwag

Huggins seems to have some kind of deep state bargain with the refs in Morgantown.

• Watching those 2 teams I really had sense that we just don’t have the bodies athletically/physically to match up. If we have Silvio and/or Billy by then, then maybe.

• West Virginia gets away with so many fouls, I get the impression the refs get together before the game and say…we cannot possibly call all the fouls on West Virginia so we will call only the more egregious ones and may God have mercy on the other team. The NCAA has tweaked the rules to give an advantage to offenses but apparently grand fathered WVU into old school thug ball.