Have I told you all

• lol, have I mentioned how much I love College basketball season? lol - -Some nice games today. I watched the Louisville/Memphis game - pretty good game, but oh my gosh Louisville has some swatters -13 blocks for the day - they won going away.

Watching back and forth right now - - Oklahoma State/Florida State = Okie down by 4 at the half - -would be a sweet win if they could pull it our for the Big 12.

Then watching the Kentucky/ Virginia Tech - -Tech up by 6 at the half at Rupp. - Pretty decent club Buzz has their up 47-41 at the half

Want to watch Oklahoma/Wichita St @ 3:00 should be interesting - -AHH yes truly blessed to have my basketball lol , and the biggest game of the day - -OUR BOYS let’s put this losing streak to bed. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 Huge win for Oklahoma State - - big win for Big 12. - -beating # 19 Florida State - -Florida St was 9-0 - -sweet win. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Trae with 16 of Oklahoma’s 27 points in the first half.

Translation, he will have 50 against KU

• Guys I’m telling you w are going t have our hands full with Trae Young. - -Today against Wichita State - not even 8 minutes played already 16 points the kid is just crazy. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Wish he was a Hawk. Though he wouldn’t really fix our issues.

• BShark said:

Wish he was a Hawk. Though he wouldn’t really fix our issues.

He’s a better point guard then what we have. No offense to Devonte either

• I agree. Out of our misses though I’d prefer Ayton or Sexton. So many misses. 😞

• Damm 21 point and 8 assists in the 1st half. - -for sure the real deal , but we already knew that right. - Here is where that ol saying goes when we or any team plays Oklahoma - -Trae is going to get his - -you just got to make sure the other 4 don’t go off and have career nights against you. - -Not much your going to do to stop Trae, just keep the others in check. - -ROCK CHALM ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Brady Manek out here balling out. White donk from Oklahoma in a similar ranking range to Mitch and only a FR…

• A Couple of nice wins for the big 12 today. - -Oklahoma State beating # 19 & Oklahoma beating # 3 on their home floor. I would think now Oklahoma joins the other big 12 teams in the top 25. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 Now let’s hope the Hawks can get off the schneid…

• BShark said:

@jayballer54 Now let’s hope the Hawks can get off the schneid…

Lol, ya that is what I was just saying on the Trae Young thread, hoping that the boys don’t come out tonight and wet on the big 12 parade today. - We need to come out and make a really strong showing tonight - more poise - better defense - well can’t get much worse then it’s been the last couple of games.

On a side note , have you read or seen anymore on Silvio? - I know seems to sound like he has his scores but KU has released nothing - -Silvio HIMSELF has not tweeted anything just curious - -wondering if that little tweet was legit or not. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• If OU plays like that, getting elite play from young and having other guys step up it’s going to be rough playing them

• The Big 12 is L-O-A-D-E-D.

• JayHawkFanToo said:

The Big 12 is L-O-A-D-E-D.

Will flame out again in March.

This post is sponsored by el poyo.

• BShark said:

JayHawkFanToo said:

The Big 12 is L-O-A-D-E-D.

Will flame out again in March.

This post is sponsored by el poyo.

Now WHY did you have to go and mention - -that name? lol. was doing really well without sparky being here. - -NOW see what you’ve done lol. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 It’s like bloody mary, you have to say the name multiple times for him to appear. 😂

• BShark said:

@jayballer54 It’s like bloody mary, you have to say the name multiple times for him to appear. 😂

OR better yet - -like the movie - Beetle Juice lol , you know - - BEETLE JUICE – BEETLE JUICE - - BEETLE JUICE lmao. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY