Not One But TWO 5* PGs In The Same Class???!



  • alt text





  • Rio Adams’ single greatest contribution to KU right there.

    Honestly that kid could hoop, too bad he didn’t have his head on right.



  • BShark said:

    Rio Adams’ single greatest contribution to KU right there.

    Honestly that kid could hoop, too bad he didn’t have his head on right.

    I know, right?



  • Ohhh yes. It very much appears that way. Everyone cool with adding a 5* wing too? We have a good shot at landing one.



  • mmmmm



  • BShark said:

    mmmmm

    OK , OK and what is up with this mmmmmmm? lol - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY



  • jayballer54 said:

    BShark said:

    mmmmm

    OK , OK and what is up with this mmmmmmm? lol - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

    It happened. It’s LIT FAM.



  • BShark said:

    jayballer54 said:

    BShark said:

    mmmmm

    OK , OK and what is up with this mmmmmmm? lol - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

    It happened. It’s LIT FAM.

    PRESTON?



  • Dotson and Grimes…



  • BShark said:

    Dotson and Grimes…

    Remember when we were arguing this could happen in the summer with others!



  • BeddieKU23 said:

    BShark said:

    Dotson and Grimes…

    Remember when we were arguing this could happen in the summer with others!

    Maryland, Marquette, UK and UT fans were convinced it was impossible. Taste it. :pizza:



  • @BeddieKU23 Did you see that donk Marquette fan on 247 that was absolutely dead sure that if we got Dotson we couldn’t get Grimes? So much so that he wanted us to land Dotson. Marquette was offering him the keys to the program!



  • BShark said:

    @BeddieKU23 Did you see that donk Marquette fan on 247 that was absolutely dead sure that if we got Dotson we couldn’t get Grimes? So much so that he wanted us to land Dotson. Marquette was offering him the keys to the program!

    Yeah I saw it, I posted what he said post Grimes commitment to KU I believe yesterday

    Q choose the school he was likely to pick for well over a year. I don’t know why anyone would be surprised that it happened.

    But other places sure have a way of getting delusional about the simplest things



  • Ah I think I missed that or just glazed over it. The Grimes thread was a blur. :joy:



  • BShark said:

    Ah I think I missed that or just glazed over it. The Grimes thread was a blur. :joy:

    It’s all good its been a fun month on the recruiting side. Maybe the most satisfying result of any November period I can remember considering the path our recruiting was taking in the fall in previous years.

    Marquette guy is a little salty about the parents, he never once mentioned where Q wanted to go. Constantly mentioning what the parents thought. I’m sure the parents liked Marquette’s coaches etc they officially visited, all the way from freaking Texas. As I had thought for a long time, Q enjoyed the process of seeing other schools, coaches recruiting him but knew where he wanted to go for a while and in the end went where he was most comfortable. Nobody out-recruited Self this past year for Grimes & Dotson. He made both of those situations a reality because of the work he and his staff put in.



  • Good grief. The kid had a custom KU jersey ready to go. This can’t be super hard to figure out. Completely agree he wanted to enjoy the process and make sure. Turns out according to him he didn’t verbal to the staff as early as I heard, but I did hear that from multiple people, on the same day. Maybe it was just, super close to and basically a verbal. Then he told the staff :100: last Sunday when he said.

    Q made it clear in articles that it was his decision and his mom didn’t push him.



  • @BeddieKU23 Found the vip thread on Grimes on their board. What a train wreck. Just keep believing all that I guess buddy.

    I had mainly been thinking of the guy that was actively posting on the KU 247 board.



  • My post on the Marquette 247 forum is “pending approval”. LOL.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.