Central Michigan

• @Texas-Hawk-10 Thanks.

• @jayballer54 This mediocre team has beat Big 12 teams before…

• Hampton is a bigger liability than Bender at this point. I don’t care if it’s cheating at this point, put some stick em on his hands.

• Call a freaking blitz! Can’t keep dropping 7 or 8 guys, our secondary outside of Lee isn’t good enough to cover for 5+ seconds. Send 5 or 6 and force the QB into some mistakes.

• Someone said sims was in on special teams, I didn’t see him.

• @BShark I could give a rats ass about this mediocre team beating OTHER big 12 teams I only am concerned about KU. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Can ANYONE name one positive thing to come from this 1st half? Bender has had a chance to throw more innerceptions in this game there was two others very easily could of been picked , - --ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 One good thing is we don’t have to worry about our run defense getting lit up this year. Our secondary is going to be torched all year long.

• Here is a news flash for ya, when you give up 324 yds of offense in a half - -267 yds passing in a half umm your not going to win very many games. - -Wee knew our defensive back field was going to be a weakness BUT when our D_LINE which was suppose to be a strength and get nothing giving a QB all day to throw hard to put the blame on D backfield.

Offensively Bender is doing what I was afraid he was going to do lot of terrible throws to many bad decisions anyones guess how many INT"S he will end up with on the season. - -Sorry but if you can call this anything but ugly - - -GOOD LUCK - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @Texas-Hawk-10 lmao, Yep that’s for sure, any time you give an opposition QB time enough to make a picnic lunch be able to spread a blanket down abd have time to eat that lunch - -you got problems,the best Defensive backfield in the Nation gonna have problems covering anyone for 5-6-7 seconds

• someone at the stadium might want to sneak into the locker room and give Clint a little heads up - - might want to make some adjustments on the defensive side of the ball. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Let’s go, Jayhawks.

Took me some effort to find a stream to watch this up in BC, Canada.

• Here we go.

• Uh Oh we scored - -can we get some defense? - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Different half - - different team - -so far, buckle down guys - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Might as well not rush more than three guys

• Key penalities just killin us. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Dbacks playing way to soft

• This one is over barring a miracle. Looks like our boys aren’t quite where we thought they might be. Defense is soft.

Offenense does look much better this season though. Still a ways away from being able to compete physically is the problem now. Adneji isn’t good at LT at this weight. He looks really small out their. And everyone else is just kind of meh. Nothing dynamic at RB. WRs are solid as a group. Bender looks like he is the real deal. Just need some more around him.

It looks like another 2 win season at best. Beaty only gets this last season as a freebie. If we don’t take a major step forward next year I’ll be very concerned. This game was a good reality check to a lot of us, I think. Which is good. This helped to reset my expectations to be more reasonable. I expected more, but that’s my fault for not realizing just how deep the hole is that we are trying to climb out of.

• @Kcmatt7 no sims or lee doesn’t help

• If a player is looking for a career day, play against our KU defense, you have your wish. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Seem to be some serious mental issues with the dbacks. That last TD was inexcusable

• If we score every possession, we might win a few games.

• @Crimsonorblue22 Those two aren’t the reason we got beat at home by 18… nor were those the problems I emphasized. Our entire D is soft minus 3 players. And that talk of best dline in the Big XII was proven wrong today.

We don’t have any explosive players. With Quiv gone, I’m not sure we have a player who can take one to the house. That’s a problem. Our running backs are below average. Our O line is atrocious and very undersized. Poor Bender won’t make it through the entire season healthy, no doubt about that.

With that all being said, the offense looked like it was somewhat organized and the play calling seemed fine to me. It’s about recruiting and talent development at this point. If Beaty can’t do that well enough, now is the time to make a move and let a new coach recruit to the bigger better facilities we are going to have in the next couple of seasons

• Awful game!