Jo Jo Embiid

• Hey, just letting ya know ESPN has a nice little article about JO, JO - -basically talking about his transformation from Cameroon, talking about his high and lo’s while at KU - -pretty cool – Video/interview. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Link?

• The only problem is you have to go freaking baseball doesn’t exist anymore espn.

• wissox said:

The only problem is you have to go freaking baseball doesn’t exist anymore espn.

Wow, I don’t ever get drunk but it sure looks like I was drunk when I posted that!

Should have said The only problem is you have to go to freaking baseball doesn’t exist anymore espn.

• @wissox hey, cut back on the sauce!

• @KUSTEVE he was kicked out of NO!

• @Crimsonorblue22 That’s hard to do…lol. I thought the only law they had in NO was you weren’t allowed to serve a bad meal!

• @KUSTEVE Well, he was an interlopin’ Yankee, after all.

• Com’on guys…cut the guy a break, it is Summer and he is having teaching withdrawal syndrome…:smiley:

• Didn’t know ya’ll were still talking about me!

• @wissox You moved but are not forgotten!

• @mayjay I’m in everyone’s head

• @wissox

Would that make you a head case? :smiley:

• @jayballer54 Loved it!

JoJo is gonna have an ALL STAR year this year.

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

@KUSTEVE he was kicked out of NO!

No, he was kicked out of Baton Rouge.

• I wasn’t kicked out of nowhere.

• @wissox we were just kidding! How ya doing? How’s the new school?

• I know you was…were…? I’m not an English teacher! School is better than where I’ve been. Still pretty rough, but that’s where I’m destined to be so no biggy!

• @wissox what area are you in? Still high school?

• @wissox

What triggered your job change?

a.) escape young disingenuous Principal;

b.) achieve higher salary and benefits;

c.) a desire to teach in a different state that specifies less of the questions you are required to ask on standardized tests, so you can do a better job of teaching;

d.) move to a lower priority nuclear target of North Korea, China, and Russia;

e.) attain enhanced mass casualty event survivability by teaching at a FEMA COG high school deep underground at a classified location;

f.) a desire to move to an area where there is vastly less chemtrail spraying;

g.) moving to a private school where children are not forced by state law to take unnecessary vaccinations laced with mercury, which the CDC now reputedly admits does correlate with autism;

h.) more stimulating colleagues that do not keep white pillow cases with eye holes in their lockers;

i.) humidity below 96%;

j.) a school with a sharply lower ratio of students lost to voodoo sacrifice vs. honor roll graduates; or

k.) school in a town with an airport with regular non-stops to Lawrence during basketball season?

(Note: all fiction, no malice. Sure hope it works out well for you. You seem like a dedicated and good teacher.)

• Thanks @jaybate-1-0 Move was prompted by a desire to move back to my Chicago roots. There’s about 3 school districts here that would pay less than my Baton Rouge pay and I found one of them! We have kids here, family and extended family, and most importantly, I want to go to see the Sox play in person and be able to turn the tube on at night and see a team other than the Yankees or Red Sox.

• @Crimsonorblue22 Teaching middle school in a relatively poor south suburb called Markham. In general these south suburbs have a bit of Detroit going on. Housing dropping precipitously. Taxes ridiculous, when we buy a house we’ll probably buy one in Indiana where living expenses are lower.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.