WVU vsZags Early Game

• Time for Zaga to put up or shut up. I like the hillbillles in this one . Let it happen !!

• Early whistles seem to favor GZ… 10-6 Zags first TO

• WVU makin it muddy so Huggie has it just as he likes…

• Travel went the wrong way then… Zags getting breaks.

• Carter & Phillip keepin WVU at the threshold. Zags sure don’t look like theyre that dominant Tied at 22 all wit a TO

• The Oregon michigan game is tight too. Hopefully KU wins in a blowout so I can get to sleep tonight!

• WVU wit da lead. Karnowski looks like:shit:

• MU looks scary-jump shooters don’t miss… Oregon wit da necessary TO 13-5 run wow !

• @globaljaybird Agree - even though its a tight game, Michigan seems like the more dangerous team. Neither defend or rebound that well, but both have some players that can go off.

• Not impressed with either Oregon or Michigan.

• Beat Oregon!

• @DCHawker said:

@globaljaybird Agree - even though its a tight game, Michigan seems like the more dangerous team. Neither defend or rebound that well, but both have some players that can go off.

Well, that’s moot at this point…

• Be careful what you wish for and KU hasn’t beat Purdue yet but I’m glad Oregon won.

• @DCHawker Oregon is one of the 8 Next KU elims another BG 10 team By Sunday they should all be gone…good.

• KU matches up well with Oregon. But first things first.

• @dylans Purdue isa witch at the door right now, Cant fall behind & expect to catch up

• Michigan saved a timeout for next year

• @DanR Too funny…

• @DanR said:

Michigan saved a timeout for next year

Probably lower tax rate next year, so that asset will be more valuable in 2018…

• What baffled me was Oregon not fouling more. They still had two to give. Worked out but Walton did get a pretty good look, I half-expected it to go in.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.