LOL our buddy Grayson

• Good ol Grayson just did it- -AGAIN. - -got hot cause he got called for a foul - slammed ball on the floor, and got T’ up - -some - -never learn. - -OCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Head case.

• @jayballer54

Couldn’t happen to a nice guy, at least the refs seem to be aware of him…

• @jayballer54 He yelled out the “F” word. I still think he has an uncanny resemblance to Ted Cruz. Please don’t take that as political commentary-it wasn’t meant that way. They look alike.

• @KUSTEVE Ya they was some question, well they said they think this is going a little overboard now -they said they thought if Allen would of caught the ball when he slammed it down he wouldn’t of got the T. - -Still spoiled lil shit lol, dam pretty boy - -or so he thinks. - - Oh on a side note how many times did our buddy let me play with my hair, is it out of place, how many times was he fussin today with it - - -I lost count lmao. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Duke continues to be in our head!

• @wissox And in the KU Basketball forum no less.

• @brooksmd YA your right there is DUKE in our thread again lmao - -because they are so laughable - -thanks for noticing - -good lookin out, there is nothing that gets by you guys is there lmao. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY:expressionless:

• Hate to say it, but I hope he takes care of his temper before he gets married.

• @chriz IF he gets married lol, ya your right I’m sure he will . - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 Well how about we just abolish all the different forums and mix it all up in one big one then? @approxinfinity created this site and all it’s different areas for a reason. We as users should have the decency and intelligence to use it properly.

• @brooksmd hey thanks for the insight, I mean I know I’m the ONLY one that’s done this lol, I appreciate your concern. - -Not sure if you’ve noticed BUT i’m sure you have you seem pretty intelligent so I’m sure just sayin that I HAVE put others in different areas - thanks again and have a great night - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @brooksmd OH YA my bad totally, not sure if your were right on others let me help, this is for KU right? - -Ok well not sure just sayin if you noticed but let me help you - -did you happen to see these just maybe - -just sayin?:+1: Bruce Weber still mad, - -Lonzo Ball freshman of the year , Kim Anderson , Travis ford , Groce & Illnois , Over and under on Shaka, Gonzaga loser. - -you happen to catch those threads - -I dunno just sayin - -maybe you seen them - maybe not. Refresh my memory now umm are any of those KU - did anyone of those topics deal with KU? I dunno just asking? - -You so more in the know then me so just thought I’d just ask - -So this isn’t for basketball related it’s just KU right? - -I mean I’m confused right - -this is just for KU right? even though basketball related - but help me out just KU right? thanks so much and I hope I can get a grasp of it so I’ll know - -I mean I’m sure the others I’ve indicated had lots directly related with KU so I apologize - - just me, - -kinda slow thank you eve so much once again - -I wish I could be ask quick to figure things out appreciate it - thanks again - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Moved it. That’s an option under topic tools button. Some of you should have topic tools rights (based on thumbs up points). If you do and see a post in the wrong bucket please go ahead and move it. No big deal.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.