Gonzaga Loses

• Decent chance that KU is #1 on Monday.

• Nah, they’ll probably give it to Carolina. There’s plenty of precedent for KU getting jumped.

• @KirkIsMyHinrich probably. Unbelievable game by BYU. Gonzaga did not close well.

• So the mighty, vaunted, nouveau-cool, anti-“establishment” (interpret: anti-superpower/blueblood), “alternative” Zags can be beat…Hmm, I wont shed a tear. No, I never took the time to grow a beard, no the Zags dont float my boat.

In other news, Kansas, NorthCarolina, Kentucky, UCLA all looking very strong…as usual.

• @ralster Agreed - NC is getting it together, and UCLA last night looked very very tough

• @ralster Yea, UCLA looks like Goliaths out there…c’mon Jayhawk Davids!

• The other new-cool team out there was Butler, but we see Brad Stevens ditched them like a hot potato when someone dangled $ and NBA limelight in front of him.

• @ralster North Carolina looking pretty good right now, Ucla, and even Arizona even with losing last night 3 schools that look pretty strong - -oh ya as well as us lol - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @Bosthawk Roy gets a lil flustered playing his old team❤️🏀💙

• Gonzaga should bounce to #10 or so. They aren’t a top team in my book.

• @ralster

Stevens is too good to coach in college. Of course he is somewhat a curse for his current situation. The Celtics almost can’t bottom out, because he is too great of a coach…so they may never get a great player to get them over the hump to legitimate contention.

• @BShark Yes, his Butler teams were indeed well coached. Only being a couple of future NBA-talent explosive players away from winning a NC. With all the parity, there has to be some sort of mix of factors, and then a special X-factor to take a team to a NC. Its going to be very hard for some 1976Hoosiers-type squad to go all the way, especially with all the Dukes, UNCs, Kansas’s, Kentuckys lurking around…

You even mentioned the same concept at play at the NBA level: he may not get that top-lotto pick to add to his Celtics roster to take that team to the next level contender status…

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.