Today's Polls...

• KU is third in the AP and Coaches polls and 5 in the NCAA RPI. Gonzaga and Villanova are 1 and 2 and that is not likely to change. KU is still the #1 seed in the Mid West according to Bracketology…

I have listed several links to the various rankings. As I have stated before, I like Massey the best as I believe it is closer to the way I see it as a human and not a computer. :smile:

Link to AP Poll

Link to USA Today Coaches Poll

Link to NCAA RPI Ranking

Link to Jeff Sagarin

Link to Ken Pomeroy

Link to Kenneth Massey

• This is the remaining schedule for Gonzaga and the result of the previous game

• At Loyola Marymount - 93-55

• At # 20 Saint Mary’s - 79-56

• San Francisco- 95-80

• Pacific - 81-61

• At San Diego - 70-43

• BYU - 85-75

The closest win was by 10 points on the road at BYU. I would be shocked if Gonzaga loses another game before the Tournament…the benefits of a weak conference, much like Wichita State a couple of years ago, Barring a monumental upset, no question Gonzaga will finish the Season unbeaten and ranked #1. Villanova has a tougher schedule but should be favorite on all games it plays and will probably finish #2.

• @JayHawkFanToo

I’ve watched a couple of Zaga games this year. I thought they look like a Top 10 team, but not quite a Top 5 team. They are respectable.

Our defense doesn’t rank well… and it shouldn’t. Right now, I don’t see us being competitive in March playing this level of defense. But there is time to get it together and this team should be very good on D!

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.