WHAT IS THE CURRENT RECORD FOR MOST SUSPENSIONS OF A SINGLE PLAYER DURING A SINGLE SEASON?

• Bragg stands at two.

Anyone made it two in a single season before at KU?

Anyone ever get suspended 3 times in a season?

• @jaybate-1.0 How many times did Greene get suspended his final year. JR Giddens or CJ Giles may also be candidates.

• @Texas-Hawk-10

Holy cow. If you’re right, we are going to have to have an All-Suspension Team!!!

• @Texas-Hawk-10 I THINK Greene was suspended TWICE last year wasn’t he? - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Tyshawn or the Morri ? I think they had 1 ea and then they were each suspended separately. TT was suspended 1-2 for team rules. He was suspended for a couple of other off court indiscretions. I think TT had at least 3 for his time at KU. I’m not sure about a single season.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 Oh yeah…Greene took the crown. That guy was always getting suspended for something stupid.

• Traylor had a few…

• Gotta be Greene. He was suspended once for SIX (ended up being 5) games, and at least one other time for a game the previous season. Lucky to not have been suspended more with the dick moves and all.

• @DanR he had a LOT of back problems😉

• Nadiir could be the pg. Or TT

• LOL Jaybate! Never know what I’m gonna read when I open up the Bucket! Of course if you broaden it Grayson Allen could be in the running.

• @jaybate-1.0 Bragg’s life skills coach is Brannen Greene, so everything is going just as planned.

• @wissox

Along those lines, what’s the shortest indefinite suspension ever? 😄

• @jaybate-1.0 1 Bragg

• @Crimsonorblue22

Well, then no wonder he is suspended again, right?

• @jaybate-1.0 he didn’t deserve it so that one should count for one this time.

• @Crimsonorblue22

OMG!

No one in prison did it either.

• @jaybate-1.0 they charged the girl and dropped his charges. He sat while it played out. At least his back wasn’t hurting!!

• The beauty of Johnny Cash’s prison songs was that they told the truth and said the even though they were bad men, they deserved to be treated right.

"When I was just a young boy,

My momma told me son,

Always be a good boy,

Don’t ever play with guns.

But I shot a man in Reno,

Just to watch him die…"

–Johnny Cash, “Folsom Prison Blues”

• @jaybate-1.0 Shortest indefinite? Ask coach K!

• @Crimsonorblue22

Do you believe Coach Self would have been totally candid about Bragg’s back hurting if it had been hurting?

• @wissox

Naismith is the father of basketball.

Allen is the father of basketball coaching.

Coach K is the father of the nano indefinite suspension.

• @jaybate-1.0 that was a joke about bg’s back problems.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.