CONFERENCE PLAY BEGINS WITH THREE NEW COACHES

• collage.jpg

• Dixon will show the Big 12 how to rebound. The players on this team were not chosen by him, but when he recruits, he loves the glass cleaners. Look at a Cincy game this year.

Captured.PNG

• Brad Underwood put Stephen S. Austin on the map. His record made him a Rock Star big money coach.

Capture.PNG

• Chris Beard has over achieved at the three school where he has coached. His meteoric rise has led TT to take a chance on him. His salary shows that there is a wait and see attitude by the university.

Capturef.PNG

• Exciting hires. New coaches energize a conference, throw a different array of styles into play.

• What a treat this morning. Longhorn Network is reairing 2006 game of KU at Texas. But have to listen to Vitale. What a great roster that was. Wright, Rush, Chalmers, Kaun, Giles, DBlock. I at least don’t have to wait 8 days like all of you to see the 'Hawks play. LeMarcus Aldridge is so young looking for the Horns.

• @RockChalkinTexas Is that the Gameday game that KU lost by about 25?

• That brings the question from me. - - Whatever happen to Julian and Russell? - - I lost track. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Many thanks, Lumpy. The images you post take a lot of talent to produce and are a huge part of my enjoyment of this site. Merry Christmas.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 Big Monday. Both are 11-2 in conference. They are down 23 with 8:23 left.

• @jayballer54 Julian played for Austin Spurs 3 yrs ago and think he is playing in Israel but definitely overseas. Russ Rob was travelling the Dleague circut and now he is overseas too.

• @RockChalkinTexas That was one of the conference titles we probably shouldn’t have won.

• Underwood is a rock star, imo. He’s getting that 7 footer from St. Johns…Simas. Wow, Udoka vs Simas…that will be epic. Simas should be eligible right in time for Big 12 play next year.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.