WTF!!??

• People!

Im watching the Kentucky Bball practice on ESPN replay and Larry Brown is AT the practice!! He’s even wearing Kentucky things!

Defection?

What the crap!?

• @Lulufulu Well Cal was on Larry’s staff. Something to remember that all things start at KU.

And I’m perfectly fine with him being there because anything he touches gets caught cheating.

• @Kcmatt7 Yeah, my thought process as well after I got over the shock of seeing LB at a Kentucky practice.

Kentucky’s gonna be gooood this year peeps. I may retract my earlier statement about KU winning at Rupp this year. As of now, I am on the fence. Both their lead guards are young but man those kids are fast and can handle the ball well. Both taller than Frank and DG, although that hasnt stopped them before.

• @Lulufulu I bet a good chunk of D1 players look nasty in practice. So wtf is up ESPN filming their practice? Is it because their new combine BS or what. In regards to Brown he’s kinda weird in the sense he seems to like KU, UK, UNC and UCLA quite a bit but he has ties to all the above. Just remember this brown quote about KU “There’s no better place to play, there’s no better place to go to school”.

• @kjayhawks You know, ESPN filming their practice probly was because of that new combine BS… I mean there were like 90 NBA scouts there! Very true they look better in practice. Wait til they get into crunch game time against our group…whole different ball game.

• @Lulufulu I think UK is an 8-9 loss team this year if I’m being honest. Maybe less because the SEC is a joke. They would struggle through a conference like the Big XII or the ACC though.

If we do lose in Rupp it’ll be because of post depth. We will be a better half court team. We will be too experienced not to handle pressure. It comes down to what Bill can figure out with post play. Are Buke and Coleby going to be solid contributors? Or will we need to learn to play 4 guard 10 minutes a game?

Our season depends on bench post play and bench post play alone. Who on Kentucky would you trade Lucas for? Bragg? JJ? Devonte? Frank? How about bench guys. Vick? Svi?

None of those guys. We are more talented 1-7 than any other team. But the question now lies, what are Buke and Coleby capable of? If it is a high level of play, we legitimately have a chance at an undefeated season. If we cringe when they get to the scorers table, we will be 6 loss team with an outside chance at a final four.

All just my opinion though obviously.