Nightmares b/4 WVU
jaybate 1.0 last edited by jaybate 1.0
• In an homage to "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Self and Huggins agree to coach no threes and no transition. @HighEliteMajor scales Campenile and takes life.
• Huggins and Self agree to switch JOBS for one game. Huggs wears the pin stripes and coaches KU. Self wears the leisure suit and coaches WVU. Self wins.
• Olivia Wilde has a sex change and comes to Morgantown as Oliver Wilde. @jaybate 1.0 scales Campenile and takes life.
• Virginia reabsorbs West Virginia, signaling the resumption of the US Civil War. Huggs and Tony Bennett merge rosters for the KU-WVU/VU game. KU and Union lose.
• A better John Steuart Curry mural of John Brown appears on the ceiling of WVU Coliseum. @jaybate 1.0 scales Campenile and takes life.
• Jay Rockefeller Tells Peabody Coal to excavate KU and move it to Morgantown, so the Mountaineers don’t have to cross time zones to play away. “I’m a Hill, Hill, Hill, Hillbilly” becomes KU fight song.
• Huggins drives Self to a secret government lab to meet Dana Sculley in a bustier and instead Self is experimented on by aliens in black leisure suits seeking to learn how to win 82% of anything.
• .600 Johnny Jones coaches both KU and WVU, ties, and gets a long stack at LSU.
• Huggins and Self agree not to allow X-Axis Plays. @drgnslayr scales y-axis of Campenile and takes life.
• The KU-WVU game is called on account of war.
(Note: All fiction. No malice.)
drgnslayr last edited by drgnslayr
For security purposes, I vetted the word"campenile" and our experts in the lab reported on “campanile.”
Does this relate to the new bell tower secretly being built beside AFH?
ParisHawk last edited by
jaybate 1.0 last edited by
Lulufulu last edited by
@jaybate-1.0 That is effing funny as hell! Im actually watching X-files reruns right now!!
Rofl @ Olivia Wilde has a sex change.