False Positive Headlines: Rejected Uniform List Found in Adidas Dumpster
• Robert Graham signature long sleeve warm ups–insides of cuffs and collars have patterns and colors that clash ironically with crimson and blue.
• retro uniform with POPP and Muck Fizzou slogans repeated in many fonts and scales.
• crimson and blue tie dye uniform with basketball sole sandals.
• jet black skin tight spandex one piece uniform with Kansas in blue and a crimson Exo-jock.
• clear cellophane shorts.
• quick wicking desert camo with Coors hydration bladder.
• police style shirts and shorts with a utility belt for rebounding taser and night stick for fighting over screens.
• shorts with CBernie’s kisser on the front and Sheahon’s on the back.
• signature Travel Smith away uniforms with half a dozen hidden zippered security pockets and an interior waist belt for passports.
• signature JPeterman warm ups recalling making love in a French country inn with a provocatively memorable heir to a Dijon mustard fortune that liked foreplay standing on a bidet while reciting Cocteau and eating rillette with a walnut liqueur from Savigny l’ Beaunne.
(Note: all fiction. No malice.)
ParisHawk last edited by
@jaybate 1.0 “Savigny-lès-Beaune”. Rillettes, au pluriel.
drgnslayr last edited by drgnslayr
Are the blue camo unis done?
They might gain popularity if we create a Navy Seal-style logo in the center with an armed Jayhawk.
VailHawk last edited by
@jaybate Man I missed YOU!!!
@drgnslayr Be careful what you wish for! Adidas market researchers are almost certainly monitoring this site jointly with NSA .
JayHawkFanToo last edited by
Amy thing would be an improvement compared to the pajama style uniforms worn by NBA team on Christmas day. The worst had to be the Lakers unis which looked like underwear.
Who in the world designed these uniforms?
Kip_McSmithers last edited by Kip_McSmithers
@JayHawkFanToo I’d guess it was someone that was looking to make the Associations some more $$$, because they need that.