KU Buckets
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Jayhawks in London

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved KU Football / Other NCAAF
    79 Posts 13 Posters 1.8k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • stoptheflopS Offline
      stoptheflop @rockchalkjayhawk
      last edited by

      @rockchalkjayhawk Thanks, I got the internet guy here and typed without thinking

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • rockchalkjayhawkR Offline
        rockchalkjayhawk
        last edited by

        well, it's nice to get points, but how many times can ya shoot yourself in the foot on the goal line with penalties?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Texas Hawk 10T Offline
          Texas Hawk 10
          last edited by

          Marshall appears done for the day with KU up 34-0 late in the 4th quarter as KU has brought Rice transfer Chase Jenkins in at QB.

          "Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."
          Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • kjayhawks2.0K Offline
            kjayhawks2.0
            last edited by

            I was unable to watch with my son’s game being at the same time but we were able to listen to most of the second half. I’ll be a 100% honest, I am shocked we won 55-0.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • FarmerJayhawkF Offline
              FarmerJayhawk
              last edited by

              Really fun game. Rushing for 5 bills is cool

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • nuleafjhawkN Offline
                nuleafjhawk
                last edited by

                If Marshall ever learns to pass instead of throw things could get pretty interesting

                America! Where you have the right to be wrong.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • W Offline
                  wissox83
                  last edited by

                  Missouri destroying 10th ranked Florida. They didn't destroy us as badly as Florida. Maybe we're not as sucky as we thought we were.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • Jayhawk_69J Offline
                    Jayhawk_69
                    last edited by

                    I have a bad feeling Utah will remind us just how sucky we are

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Jayhawk_69J Offline
                      Jayhawk_69
                      last edited by

                      On a more positive note: I am glad to see we played well today and got our first shutout since the stone age. But I will have to see us convert our good mojo into a quality win or two before getting my hopes up

                      kjayhawks2.0K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • kjayhawks2.0K Offline
                        kjayhawks2.0 @Jayhawk_69
                        last edited by

                        @Jayhawk_69 as is KU football the last 3 years if we could just not make ridiculous errors we would be fine. We should be 3-1. The close games I watch and just wait for the ridiculous play that costs us the game. Utah is hard to get a reading on with their powder puff schedule but we have to go there and they had a by week to get ready. I swear the conference hates us with the schedule we get most the time. I remember 3 years in a row we played KSU when they were off a by and we weren’t. Just watch us, we don’t need help shooting ourselves in the foot.

                        MTSU isn’t a great team but they came in with a .500 record and lost those two games by a combined 12 points. I was honestly surprised we were favored by 21.5 points. I figured we would win like 27-10 but wouldn’t be super comfortable til late. First shutout since 2008 and idk if I’ve ever seen Kansas beat an FBS team like that.

                        Football is such strange game in comparing scores. Missouri maybe be better than expected spanking Florida today. ASU is obviously a very bad team as they are getting pounded by Baylor 21-6 as the writing of this. Just crazy to think about us making about 10 plays over these last few seasons. LL would be a god in Lawrence, multiple wins of KSU, a win against Missouri and 4 straight bowl games.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • First post
                          Last post