Jayhawks in London
-
@nuleafjhawk yesterday was just a single spank.
-
@Texas-Hawk-10 hire a JMU coach and have him bring all his guys with him. Go (ex)Dukes!
-
@approxinfinity said in Jayhawks in London:
@nuleafjhawk yesterday was just a single spank.
Haha gold
-
You know it was much easier to be a KU football fan from 2010-2021. We knew we would likely win 1 or 2 games, 3 if the ball bounced right one game. Currently we are going to win 3-5 games, completely blow the game 3-4 times a year and I personally walk away feeling worse. Our football program is more competitive sure but we have dumped hundreds of millions into the program. Now we are not only still losing more than we are winning in football but we don’t have basketball to look forward too. It cost us everything and we gained very little.
-
Ugh, I woke up still steamed over that punt! Pretty much a downward spiral of classic KU football from there.
I can only guess, as a former golfer and soccer player, that it was a classic double cross.
Going for a slice, and ended up with a hook or straight ball.
And when you’re aiming left, and miss, now you’re in the water hazard!
We suck.
-
The team almost looks functional. We remain cautiously pessimistic.
-
@approxinfinity said in Jayhawks in London:
The team almost looks functional. We remain cautiously pessimistic.
Taunting, teasing, tormenting ...
Or in Haiku form:
Kansas is driving!
They are on the two yard line!
Oh wait, turnover. -
@approxinfinity said in Jayhawks in London:
@Texas-Hawk-10 hire a JMU coach and have him bring all his guys with him. Go (ex)Dukes!
He doesn't win the title without Cuban opening the checkbook.
-
@rockchalkjayhawk said in Jayhawks in London:
@approxinfinity said in Jayhawks in London:
The team almost looks functional. We remain cautiously pessimistic.
Taunting, teasing, tormenting ...
Or in Haiku form:
Kansas is driving!
They are on the two yard line!
Oh wait, turnover.Also in Haiku form
6 is the amount
of really bad turnovers
in the 2 tough games.Verse 2
We won't win much games
When we keep turn over ing
A poet I'm not -
Just cuz I’m too lazy to start a new thread…
That 15 yard penalty on KUs first scoring drive was horrendous. Unsportsmanlike like conduct for blocking a guy running right at you? Cmon.
-
Daniels being 5/10 21yds is disappointing. He's missed two open receivers. But, this is a good game to try to work out those problems.
-
@stoptheflop said in Jayhawks in London:
Daniels being 5/10 21yds is disappointing. He's missed two open receivers. But, this is a good game to try to work out those problems.
Wishful thinking it was Daniels?
-
@rockchalkjayhawk Thanks, I got the internet guy here and typed without thinking
-
well, it's nice to get points, but how many times can ya shoot yourself in the foot on the goal line with penalties?
-
Marshall appears done for the day with KU up 34-0 late in the 4th quarter as KU has brought Rice transfer Chase Jenkins in at QB.
-
I was unable to watch with my son’s game being at the same time but we were able to listen to most of the second half. I’ll be a 100% honest, I am shocked we won 55-0.
-
Really fun game. Rushing for 5 bills is cool
-
If Marshall ever learns to pass instead of throw things could get pretty interesting
-
Missouri destroying 10th ranked Florida. They didn't destroy us as badly as Florida. Maybe we're not as sucky as we thought we were.
-
I have a bad feeling Utah will remind us just how sucky we are