KU Buckets
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    KU ROSTER 2026-27

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved KU Basketball / Other NCAAM
    754 Posts 38 Posters 171.1k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      TYOHawk
      last edited by

      We can’t get both I believe we only have 1 scholarship open.

      BSharkB B 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • BSharkB Offline
        BShark @TYOHawk
        last edited by

        @TYOHawk The rules are all made up now. That said, I think Mel's case is very thin.

        Absolutely do not click (new video sept 30 2025): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjs1LR1sarQ

        T FarmerJayhawkF 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • T Offline
          TYOHawk @BShark
          last edited by

          @BShark said in KU ROSTER 2026-27:

          @TYOHawk The rules are all made up now. That said, I think Mel's case is very thin.

          I’ll also say I prefer adding TKR over Melvin as well but I know how Coach feels about Melvin.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • B Offline
            BeddieKU23
            last edited by

            Mel was just granted a preliminary injunction and is eligible for the time being. Council must draft an order and give to the NCAA by October 27th.

            Whoa, I wasn’t really expecting this outcome, it’s not final though

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • B Offline
              BeddieKU23 @TYOHawk
              last edited by

              @TYOHawk

              Scholarship situation would work itself out I’m assuming. I can’t imagine Self is going to let that stand in the way of having all 3 guys if that’s what ends up being possible

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • B Offline
                BeddieKU23
                last edited by

                Having all 3 in theory raises the ceiling/ floor of this team considerably. I’m just not sure how all the parts will fit especially with where White and TKR would play. White probably isn’t a 2 guard but that’s probably where you slot him. TKR isn’t really a true 5 but that’s where you need him most. No idea what Stokes real position is in College but I’m expecting it’s the wing? So many questions. The sooner you get the old guys practicing with the team the better. There’s going to be growing pains

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • FarmerJayhawkF Offline
                  FarmerJayhawk @BShark
                  last edited by

                  @BShark said in KU ROSTER 2026-27:

                  @TYOHawk The rules are all made up now. That said, I think Mel's case is very thin.

                  Enough to get the TRO LFG

                  BSharkB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • BSharkB Offline
                    BShark @FarmerJayhawk
                    last edited by

                    @FarmerJayhawk They were smart to go back to NY apparently. Mel + TKR and let's just be the best team in the country.

                    Absolutely do not click (new video sept 30 2025): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjs1LR1sarQ

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • Jayhawk_69J Online
                      Jayhawk_69
                      last edited by

                      I am guessing that this hypothetical would mean Atticus Richmond or Grant Mordini getting the boot? Or perhaps someone like Christian Reeves or Dennis Parker decommits because they don't like getting recruited over

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        TYOHawk
                        last edited by

                        Y’all fellas got it this year man. I don’t enjoy watching Melvin play basketball and I’m not trying to see Leroy and Tyran’s game altered like Darryn’s to make Melvin useful.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • JAYHAWKFAN214J Offline
                          JAYHAWKFAN214
                          last edited by

                          TRk has a Kansas email

                          ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • Jayhawk_69J Online
                            Jayhawk_69
                            last edited by

                            Melvin Council has seemingly confirmed his intent to return to Kansas on his Instagram stories. He seems very happy to get the chance to return.

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • Texas Hawk 10T Offline
                              Texas Hawk 10
                              last edited by

                              Would KU have to cut 1 or 2 players to make room for both Council and Kaufman-Renn?

                              If both come in and play, does anyone else think Self is building a team to win rock fights this year and will be playing a lot of "bad ball" this season?

                              "Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."
                              Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • First post
                                Last post