KU and questions about NIL

• Man how things/time has changed. Things used to be so much easier years back. You might hear about what kind of spot a School was in with a kid , but that would be it.-- Next thing you would know was he would be signing on NLI day. There wasn’t any of these breaking down - -well I’ve narrowed my list of Schools to 12—down to Six/ – four Schools, You didn’t have all these 247 announcements - - ON 3 announcements---- You didn’t have a kid sitting at a table with all these hats in front of him , or have a Band and High School Cheer leaders dong little dances - - -Times have just changed WHEWIE…

The question is guys and totally honest cause I have no idea BUT am curious - – where does KU stand in the NIL ? Yes I know we have and do pay players in NIL, but the Question is where do we stand ? - -Do we have donors with Deep pockets ? If it comes to a bidding war can we hold our ground ? How deep are we ? can we seriously compete with others for a solidified bidding war for a player?/players.- -That is another question , are our NIL pockets deep enough for multiple players for NIL bidding Can we go after more then one if it comes to that with NIL from the portal ?

It’s sad that it has came to this , basically like wagering/bidding for a player in free agency in pro sports - they have taken the fun from the sports- -you don’t have the money - - -your screwed - -miss the days when kids just wanted to go out and compete in the sport and truly work their ass off to get the chance to go the NBA - -Now Schools pretty much buy Championships or to put themselves in a better position for one. - So question is DO WE ( KU ) have the money to compete in the new meat market ?

• Just an educated guess, but KU has a top 5 NIL program for hoops. We can go out and get guys like Hunt and Storr without much trouble retaining talent.

• @FarmerJayhawk said in KU and questions about NIL:

Just an educated guess, but KU has a top 5 NIL program for hoops. We can go out and get guys like Hunt and Storr without much trouble retaining talent.

Well thank you for your response, cause I seriously didn’t know. Was just curious if we would or could be if we wanted a really good player where we knew there would be serious offers and how long could we compete if need be in a biddin war in the NIL for the player