Our Ladies still staying very aggressive

• Really proud of how our Ladies Volleyball is doing. If you haven’t checked them out you need to. So many offensive weapons.

Just got through watching them sweep Cinn- - -3 - - 0 , - – 25/21-- --25/11- – &—25/18.

KU is ranked 7/8th in the Nation depending which service you look at, either way really good . the Ladies are now - -14-- -&-- 1 , and 5 - -&- - -0 in the Conference. – Only undefeated team in the Conference. -Just coming off a three game road trip, and won all three matches , now coming back home to play K/Straight - the little kittens from down the road, you know Craphattan.

We losing A LOT after this Season BUT we will have ( This years preseason Freshman of the year back )—Burgess–& e will have a girl Platnak – very good player herself had 13 kills today to lead the Ladies today - -also a Freshman she has taken over right now from Burgess good core to work with – Great Job Ladies

• Some updates with the Ladies, latest rankings not out yet. I expect they stay the same – - 7th in the NCAA rankings & 8th in the ASVCA I think it is.

Think about this for dominance-- out of the FIFTHY sets KU has played so far this season- - The Ladies are 42 and - --8 - - -they have had NINE SWEEPS out of their first 15 games they have played --we have the # 1 setter in the Nation ( Turner ) at over ELVEN assists per set - -were 1st in the Conference in hitting percentage , I think 2nd in blocks- -you really need to check these Ladies out- - pretty dam good.