Linkon Cure

• He announces today. Do we have any chance at getting him?

• @wissox said in Linkon Cure:

He announces today. Do we have any chance at getting him?

To um it up - - No . – it ha been basically a two team race - - Oregon & K/State , his visit here was basically a courtesy visit. Pretty Sure it’s K /State guess he love Manhattan Think Oregon conceded this weekend when they realized they were out for him and they signed another Stud 4 star tight end in place of Cure. - - OH Well been a K/State lean almost from the get go.

• This was definitely a “have to run the race” recruitment for KU, even though we never really had a shot

• @FarmerJayhawk said in Linkon Cure:

This was definitely a “have to run the race” recruitment for KU, even though we never really had a shot

I know might sound crazy but actually really not that much upset in not getting him, WHY ? – maybe cause like you said knew we were really never a contender , had heard he was pretty much K/State from the get .

It’s ok still got some targets on the board , Coach L seems like he does a good job with development , I trust him and the staff , sure they might not be as big of name on the board BUT doesn’t mean they can’t turn to be quality players , we will see how it goes I think we will be fine.

• @jayballer67 Whoever was coach before would not have even gotten an audience with Cure I’m guessing.

• We don’t need him…better team is going to show itself this year as we win the big 12 and make the CFP

• @kuballin10 “make the CFP” ? Really?

I’m sure you meant to say “Win the CFP”

• @wissox said in Linkon Cure:

@jayballer67 Whoever was coach before would not have even gotten an audience with Cure I’m guessing.

ya probably right. However Cure is a talent , I jut think he got all up in the drama , I was reading this Morning how he called this guy up and ask him to come pick him up and take him to the KSU Stadium at seven O’Clock in the morning. he went up in the Stand gave the Section number- - row number - - - -Really ?- - -that’ kinda drama like , saying his decision was harder then expected, but just felt good , made him happy at KSU how Klieman came up and sit with him - -well hell ya of course he did and they talked --Kne he wanted to be at K/State - -always. - - had like K/State He made the whole thing out to be quite the little story book recruitment. - -Like you said if it were any other Coach wouldn’t of been near the drama