Early tell tale about the Ladies tonight

• Guess we will find out early just really how good the Ladies can be tonight at 5:00. -Our Ladies play Penn State and it’s going to be a hard one.

Penn State is 2-0 so far , shooting 42.9 from the three - - they are averaging over 100 points a game- -beating Bucknell - -94-51-& Navy 107-44. - -we have good core picked for third in the Big 12 I believe this is going to be a HUGE challenge Early. - It’s on the BIG network if you would care to watch. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG

• Well can you feel good about a loss ? - - I’ll tell you what, the Ladies represented themselves really well on the road - -yes we lost 91-85 - -but all things considered Penn St had a girl score 34 points really really good , but still right there all night.

Considering Penn St had won their first two games by 43 & 57 points -we showed really well. --Penn St had turned their opponents over in the first two games 26 times in each game - -KU turned it over I think 11. again yes we lost but I think wea re going to be just fine

• @jayballer67 said in Early tell tale about the Ladies tonight:

Well can you feel good about a loss ? - - I’ll tell you what, the Ladies represented themselves really well on the road - -yes we lost 91-85 - -but all things considered Penn St had a girl score 34 points really really good , but still right there all night.

Considering Penn St had won their first two games by 43 & 57 points -we showed really well. --Penn St had turned their opponents over in the first two games 26 times in each game - -KU turned it over I think 11. again yes we lost but I think wea re going to be just fine

That was a bad loss for KU. Penn St. isn’t a good team and this was a game KU should’ve won. KU was picked 3rd in the B12 and PSU was picked near the bottom of the B10 this year. PSU was 14-17 last season. KU has to won these types of games to make the NCAA Tournament.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 said in Early tell tale about the Ladies tonight:

@jayballer67 said in Early tell tale about the Ladies tonight:

Well can you feel good about a loss ? - - I’ll tell you what, the Ladies represented themselves really well on the road - -yes we lost 91-85 - -but all things considered Penn St had a girl score 34 points really really good , but still right there all night.

That was a bad loss for KU. Penn St. isn’t a good team and this was a game KU should’ve won. KU was picked 3rd in the B12 and PSU was picked near the bottom of the B10 this year. PSU was 14-17 last season. KU has to won these types of games to make the NCAA Tournament.

Sorry I disagree that was a very good team. they have improved every year under this Coach and they have a player that could play Big 12 basketball and do very very well… - 1st game on the road for the Ladies and played very well, very fast paced. There are a lot of teams Penn State would have beat in the Big 12, not sure what game you was watching. but totally disagree I don’t think it is a bad loss at all

• @jayballer67 said in Early tell tale about the Ladies tonight:

@Texas-Hawk-10 said in Early tell tale about the Ladies tonight:

Sorry I disagree that was a very good team. they have improved every year under this Coach and they have a player that could play Big 12 basketball and do very very well… - 1st game on the road for the Ladies and played very well, very fast paced. There are a lot of teams Penn State would have beat in the Big 12, not sure what game you was watching. but totally disagree I don’t think it is a bad loss at all

At what point do we stop making excuses for Schneider? He’s made one NCAA Tournament in 8 years and had multiple teams that should’ve made the tournament and didn’t like last season. Are you really going to claim that KU, who was picked 3rd in the B12, losing to the team picked 12th/13th out 14 teams in the B10 isn’t a bad loss?

This would be like if the men’s team goes out loses to UCF in Orlando later this year.

• Needed to keep Terry Nooner.

@Texas-Hawk-10 said in Early tell tale about the Ladies tonight:

At what point do we stop making excuses for Schneider? He’s made one NCAA Tournament in 8 years and had multiple teams that should’ve made the tournament and didn’t like last season. Are you really going to claim that KU, who was picked 3rd in the B12, losing to the team picked 12th/13th out 14 teams in the B10 isn’t a bad loss?

This would be like if the men’s team goes out loses to UCF in Orlando later this year.

Look I’m not making excuses , I’m stating fact . I’m telling you the team that KU played last night would of beaten 3/4 of the other teams that are in the Big 12. Now if you can’t see that then I don’t know what to tell you. All last night goes to show you that on any given night anybody can beat anybody, no matter where they are predicted to finish in their conference. KU Ladies DID NOT play that poorly against Penn St, they played pretty dam well. Never at any point did I feel -well here is another Schneider calamity .

Just happens to be Penn St has a player that would start and play well on any Big 12 team, if you was watching the game anyone could of seen that. The biggest issue of the night was they were getting killed on 2nd and 3rd chance scoring opportunities by getting beat on the boards and being out hustled. Sorry but Coach can’t wave a wand or draw up any plays where Schneider can change that, that’s on the players themselves NOT coach. Now if you have the answer to those issues then I know some other Schools that just might wanna talk to you - -One being Tom Izzo as to why he got beat by a little lesser light the other night. - These things happen all the time, now does that mean if KU & Penn St were to play ten time Penn St would win all ten ? - -Hell no , but they wouldn’t go winless either.

Bottom line is I am not mad - -PO’D or anything else about this game last night, it just so happens that the other team played better NOT because Ku played poorly, it’s not like Coach said to himself hmmmm welp about time for me to throw another game so I can listen to people bitch again. - there are some people who wants a team to go perfect every year - -news flash - that’s not happening.

We just played a team that was averaging over a hundred points a game , a team that was forcing 26 turnovers’ game & playing on their home floor , with like I said a really dam good player and a couple of others that wasn’t that bad. - -We lost by SIX - -SIX. & no before you reply and say oh so your content with a loss huh? - -umm no who ever is BUT I’m not gonna place blame when it’s not deserved.

Ok so, you said how you felt - -I said how I felt , so now I’m done, not gonna continue to just exchange barbs that get’s no one nowhere it’s something we don’t agree on & that’s fine you have your opinion & I have mine. - -Time me to focus on the guys tonight. -ROCK CHALK

• @jayballer67 I don’t expect 40-0 every season, but 1 NCAA Tournament in 8 seasons should not acceptable either for a P5 college basketball program. Losing to inferior teams on the road is far too common under Schneider and he’s had more than enough time to build this program into one that makes the NCAA Tournament more than not and 12.5% isn’t acceptable to me.

3 NCAA Tournament appearances in 20 years is not acceptable. If that’s your standard of success, then raise your standards and stop making excuses for underachieving. KU should’ve won last night against an inferior team and they didn’t.

I’m not apologizing for having higher expectations than making the tournament 3 times in 20 years and it does puss me off when people make excuses/justify the failures of the women’s basketball program. It’s the same argument I made about Ritch Price and baseball for years about his mediocrity as well.

@jayballer67 I don’t expect 40-0 every season, but 1 NCAA Tournament in 8 seasons should not acceptable either for a P5 college basketball program. Losing to inferior teams on the road is far too common under Schneider and he’s had more than enough time to build this program into one that makes the NCAA Tournament more than not and 12.5% isn’t acceptable to me.

3 NCAA Tournament appearances in 20 years is not acceptable. If that’s your standard of success, then raise your standards and stop making excuses for underachieving. KU should’ve won last night against an inferior team and they didn’t.

I’m not apologizing for having higher expectations than making the tournament 3 times in 20 years and it does puss me off when people make excuses/justify the failures of the women’s basketball program. It’s the same argument I made about Ritch Price and baseball for years about his mediocrity as well.

let me say this more slowly so you can understand. You -that would be the one I’m replying to - - you ya you have your opinion and I have mine and personally I really don’t care if it pisses you off or not, nowhere in my reply I did or did I not ask you to apologize hell would freeze over first., and again a little more slowly I’m NOT making excuses - simply stating FACT have a great day