This OU win wins so many things/helps

• Guys , First let me say in advance grammar/English class back in High School was not my strong suit so I realize my Capitalization , Commas , periods may be mis used , mis placed so for that during this post I’m truly sorry in advance but hopeful you’ll get the jest of it. May get a little long but trying to get my point - -points across again sorry.

So Ok , Anyways with this win this past Saturday wanting to say it meant A LOT - -like a WHOLE LOT because it does so many things. - -This was a STATEMENT game. -I believe it sends out a message to others that we ( KU ) has in reality got this foot ball program turned around, at the very least turned the corner and that we no longer are going to be your kick the can down the road opponent We are no longer that automatic W.

Not only that but we are gaining the fans back, they are coming back making the booth an unfriendly place and not having more other teams fans there then Jay Hawk fans. Our success is also showing our boosters that we are better, this helps with the renovations of the Boothe. Boosters more willing to donate funds to the cause, Boosters want to see results in their investments, results on the field so there is that. Then we have were it helps in recruiting , we had 70 recruits on Campus Saturday, they got to see how the team works - -they got to see an exciting game - -AND they got to see the Win. -They got to see the new upgrade to the weight and training facilities – . - All a Bonus, they see we are on National TV often now in some form or another ( ESPN ) this coming Saturday Night - -their families more of a chance to see them play.

All these things add up. It’s all a vicious cycle that needs to join & come together. Kinda like in order to get better recruits a huge part is you need nice facilities/ stadiums to play in , in order to have nice stadium keeping up with the Jone’s you need money , in order to get that money from Boosters you need to win, produce results. In order to produce results you need better players - -it’s all a cycle

So I means this win means so much in so many ways , Are where we at we can win the Big 12 ? - -Not yet but it’s like Urban Meyer ? from big Noon kickoff said - -WHY can’t we be a football school? Great spot to be, - -answer is we can be. - -Were getting there. Do you realize that KU is only one of five Schools in the Nation to host both ESPN Game Day AND Fox Big Noon Kickoff? America wants to see us play - -so let’s let them see Jay Hawk Nation. A Full intimidating Booth refurbished Stadium AND one kick ass team - – ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer67 said in This OU win wins so many things/helps:

…to get better recruits a huge part is you need nice facilities/stadiums to play in, in order to have nice stadium keeping up with the Joneses you need money, in order to get that money from Boosters you need to produce results. In order to produce results you need better players - -it’s all a cycle.

I believe you have a candidate for PHOF!

• @mayjay said in This OU win wins so many things/helps:

@jayballer67 said in This OU win wins so many things/helps:

…to get better recruits a huge part is you need nice facilities/stadiums to play in, in order to have nice stadium keeping up with the Joneses you need money, in order to get that money from Boosters you need to produce results. In order to produce results you need better players - -it’s all a cycle.

I believe you have a candidate for PHOF!

what the hell happened to the rest of my post lol. - -I see it all up above lol