KU, Gonzaga to open 2020-21 hoops season on Thanksgiving Day in Florida

• Well guys here is the MAIN concern I have for the Gonzaga game this coming week. - I think we could be in some big time trouble on the inside , there might be the determining factor of the game. - -they have three guys for fouls and they go 6’10 - - -7 foot - - & 7 foot. - -I’m afraid Dave could very easily get in foul trouble and then What ? - -the difference between having quality depth and not. - -I mean ya we have Mitch and I love Mitch BUT size wise & Bulk he just can’t match up with these guys - Could pose big time problems. That’s if we even play the game have my doubts

I see Where Washington Cancelled their advent that included San Diego St , & Uc Irvine - - cause of the COVID. – I know we are not playing in that area - - -BUT isn’t Gonzaga located out around there ? - -Hope they aren’t having a lot of COVID issues there

Also little edit. - -Read from an individual that they had thought about going to the game. Tickets selling for 600.00 a piece and you have to buy at least two - - -They are limiting people to max of 300 – pretty crazy

• @jayballer67 FYI, Spokane (where Gonzaga is located) is way over on the other side of the state from Washington’s campus in Seattle. Think of the drive from KC to St. Louis and add a half-hour (plus a mountain range).

So far all the cancellations involving UW basketball and football have been due to COVID positives by the opposing teams.

Agree with you about the matchups with the Bulldogs’ bigs. Hawks will have their hands full.

• @nwhawkfan said in KU, Gonzaga to open 2020-21 hoops season on Thanksgiving Day in Florida:

@jayballer67 FYI, Spokane (where Gonzaga is located) is way over on the other side of the state from Washington’s campus in Seattle. Think of the drive from KC to St. Louis and add a half-hour (plus a mountain range).

So far all the cancellations involving UW basketball and football have been due to COVID positives by the opposing teams.

Agree with you about the matchups with the Bulldogs’ bigs. Hawks will have their hands full.

well that’s at least a little good news about the COVID game wise anyways. - - I guess yesterday was the 1st day I heard that K-State has been able to practice 5-5 for like 17 days - - mercy