@DCHawker did u see Tre play summer ball?
Posts
-
RE: KU ROSTER 2026-27
-
RE: 2026-2027 NFL Season
Gotta give Kelce props! Did ya know that's Taylor's hubby?



-
RE: 2026-2027 NFL Season
Chiefs moving right a long! Mahomes looking good! Worthy should've caught that, too hot to handle? Liking Johnson
-
RE: 2026-2027 NFL Season
@rockchalkjayhawk read where they think it's just a sprain.

-
RE: 2026-2027 NFL Season
I got the big head! That was fun! Been awhile!
-
RE: Border War
Check espn for Drinks comments about KU pregame Border War message. That's why he wanted to run up the score on us.
-
RE: Roll Call
@approxinfinity although I knew this was close to happening this caught me off guard! I'm really sorry! I know it's been a tough time for your family. Hang in there. π«Ά

οΈ
.
Is this split screen normal? -
RE: What KU Football Cannot Overcome.
@JoJoAndMe whereβs ksu? Thx
-
RE: Womens soccer 2026
@wissox83 watched a lil of #4 Pitt play us. Thatβs all Iβve watched.
-
RE: Gary Woodland still dealing with repercussions
Gary in 2nd place, behind Clark
-
RE: Gary Woodland still dealing with repercussions
Gary's tied for the lead -6 with a few after 1.

π«Ά