2022 Crootin

• @BShark list of other decent Schools - - to bad it’s not THIS YEAR - - A lot can happen between now and then but still encouraging

Think we are just gonna have to suck it up this year and really give a really hard look at Daniels

• Well looks like we got the QB for 2022 , Austin Meyers , watched some video , looks good just hard to get to worked up on him, as this is a long ting to keep a verbal commit , I’m sure more schools going to hit on him and it’s just really hard to keep a verbal that long. - -keep our fingers crossed

• talkin like we might be gettin another commit

• Anybody know what time Ben Easters team plays tonight on ESPN 2 i think ? - - - -Ahh never mind , I found it 5:00 CST on ESPN2 get a chance to watch out QB from the 2022 class - plays for Brownsburg. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Wow , I watched our QB for 2022 Ben Easter and Brownsburg Indiana ply St X last night. Got to say that was quite the entertaining High School game I saw for quite sometime.

Pretty well like what I saw from Easters for the game , True if you watched he made some mistakes , 2 INT’S tried forcing the ball one for sure was he just stared his receiver down from the get go - - -east pick. Not sure what he ended up with yardage wise but had to be pretty decent. Like I said Easters made a couple of bad decisions , BUT overall I liked what I saw , throws pretty nice ball, made some really nice passes, pretty decent deep ball. As for as his reads that can be fixed , not forcing things with time. I like this kid , nice size, sure doesn’t run much well at least not last night, for sure more of a pro style qb then a dual threat.

The game got kinda sloppy about from the midway point of the 3rd quarter turnovers everywhere BOTH teams. - -Brownsburg defense has pretty stout run defense , Brownsburg trailed most the night. was down 17-3 at the half. Easters brought them back , well and some crazy costly turnovers by St X.- - Anyways Brownsburg scored with like 30 seconds to go in the game to tie. They have a really good receiver name of Lacy , just killed St X all night I know at long point he had like 5 catches for 111 yards really good receiver.- - In the end Easter and the boys won the game 30-24 I really enjoyed watching this. - -I think we have a pretty decent QB in our future. Now all we have to do is hang onto him. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY