Oklahoma versus Louisiana St

• Guys let me just say. I don’t think I’ve EVER - - -EVER - - EVER -in my 65 years of life - - EVER - - seem Oklahoma get embarrassed by someone like LSU has , Burrows is just making a mockery of the game – 7 TD"S - -& 405 yards of passing in ONE HALF - -Oklahoma just getting their ass spanked - - beat - - whooped. - - - 49 points in a half against Oklahoma - - you can’t even begin to sugar coat this thing - -just beat - flat ass beat

The question is - - -WHO IS going to beat this team?

• The B12 probably has to have an undefeated team to get in the next few year OU has gotten their butts kick the last few years.

• kjayhawks said:

The B12 probably has to have an undefeated team to get in the next few year OU has gotten their butts kick the last few years.

I mean this crap was insane - - he made them look silly

• I was hoping it would be 100 - 0, but can live with 63 - 28.

Suck it OU.

• I think you’ll see OU take a step back in the next few years. Riley has been living off of Stoops riches for the few years and transfer QBs. They may still win the conference next season but no playoffs.

• Kirk is driving me nuts in the second game, why they let alum call games like this is foolish.