Monmouth Game Thread

• Nice scrimmage. D looks solid.

One more till Maui.

• well I’m all ready to spew some hyperbole about Enaruna and Braun. I’m forcing myself not to, because its Monmouth.

• Night all. Dunks Over Bedtime!!! See you next week. Stay safe.

• approxinfinity said:

well I’m all ready to spew some hyperbole about Enaruna and Braun. I’m forcing myself not to, because its Monmouth.

Tristan has been good all year. Not sure he gets to the point this year were he is giving you a ton of offense but he does a lot of good things that contribute to winning. He’s much better than I expected.

• RockChalkinTexas said:

Night all. Dunks Over Bedtime!!! See you next week. Stay safe.

I like these early games. Plenty of time to wind down. 😃

• Cheers. We’re going to try to find an uncrowded restaurant In Larryville and get something to eat.

• @BShark He’s a modern 4. Finally. We haven’t had a 4 that could shoot like this since Marcus Morris, and he’s better than freshman Marcus, with more faceup game.

• I’m glad KU held on tonight, that was a little too close to comfort for me, lol!

• Well dang , I looked and looked and tried and tried - and really couldn’t find anything to complain about. - -Mercy , really like the flow - -of course always helps when you shoot the ball well but Man - looked really good.

I’m liking myself Some Tristian - man that kid is going to be really good before he is done - -just Athletic - - -smooth - just looks sweet.

Thinking I’m liking me some Mr Moss - -another guy that is really smooth. - Course like Coach said he isn’t going to be that open in a lot of games - - I think he is possibly more comfortable here with us - -maybe not as much pressure to score because of others ya think?

Pretty good stats - - - 56 % from the filed - -47 % from the 3 - - 22 assists - -7 turnovers - -22-29 from the line = =Nice game guys - -looked really good. - Ya realize the competition play part but still we shoot like that we can be really - - -really good. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL NIGHT LONG BABY

• BShark said:

approxinfinity said:

well I’m all ready to spew some hyperbole about Enaruna and Braun. I’m forcing myself not to, because its Monmouth.

Tristan has been good all year. Not sure he gets to the point this year were he is giving you a ton of offense but he does a lot of good things that contribute to winning. He’s much better than I expected.

You know - - Tristian just looks really comfortable on the floor - - really smooth - -he is going to be really sweet to watch – I’m liking me some Tristian .

Coach Self already put us on alert - -saying he hopes the fans are up for the game Tuesday - -saying probably going to be a really tough game against MTS - - saying could be tough as Duke

• approxinfinity said:

Braun even got some good quality minutes - -might be helpful down the line - - Tristian is going to be really sweet before it’s all said and done

• KirkIsMyHinrich said:

You can’t really look like a bad-ass when you’re losing by 55.

my thoughts exactly - - your getting your as spanked by 55 and you wanting to talk smack lol

• RockChalkinTexas said:

D’tae had 18 pts, 5 assists and 10 rebounds in the win.

that’s our boy

• BeddieKU23 said:

@DCHawker

Ugh that’s alll??

Lol

• @KirkIsMyHinrich less to’s

• @RockChalkinTexas not at game, had trouble w/espn+

• approxinfinity said:

That Dunks Over Bedtime girl is adorable. 😂

Lil rockchalking Texas gal

• I like this offense a lot when we are shooting well. I missed most the game, watched my Nephew get to the state Semis in football for the second straight year. Dipsh*t of the week award for George Papas for stealing it as dunking, what a tool bag!

• KirkIsMyHinrich said:

Other than Wiggins being a lot more athletic and probably a little bit better shooter, what’s the difference between him and Enaruna?

I’d say Enaruna plays harder and shoots better, Wiggins maybe the best athlete I’ve ever seen play in person.

• BShark said:

Brannen Greene out there for Monmouth?

That move was much worse than Greene’s , we already had the ball and it was a soft dunk in a rivalry game. This was just plain stupidity. If I was on the court, I would’ve tapped on the shoulder and pointed at the scoreboard while laughing.

• Just watched most of the game on replay, I’m fine with Garrett only shooting 4 times but Ochai didn’t look good on either side tonight. We could’ve beat this team 150 to 40 if we wanted. Keep shooting Ochai.

• kjayhawks said:

Just watched most of the game on replay, I’m fine with Garrett only shooting 4 times but Ochai didn’t look good on either side tonight. We could’ve beat this team 150 to 40 if we wanted. Keep shooting Ochai.

That is the perfect role for Marcus. Dominate on defense, drive the ball when available, and take a wide open 3 here or there.

• kjayhawks said:

BShark said:

Brannen Greene out there for Monmouth?

That move was much worse than Greene’s , we already had the ball and it was a soft dunk in a rivalry game. This was just plain stupidity. If I was on the court, I would’ve tapped on the shoulder and pointed at the scoreboard while laughing.

his Coach wasn’t to happy about it either. - -Then he has the set of - - - - - to try and start smack after he done it. - -like you said ummm - - don’t bother to check the board there Trisquit - -that’s just sad