Well it is offically transition time

• LOL - - Jumpin - - -Gee - - Hossie – Toads it’s official now - - - opened the door to walk down to get me a soda - - and it was Sleeting and snowing it’s butt off here in Topeka lmao - -To Early for this right? - -bigger storm might be coming in Tomorrow night and Wednsday -can’t believe it’s time for this already - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• jayballer73 said:

LOL - - Jumpin - - -Gee - - Hossie – Toads it’s official now - - - opened the door to walk down to get me a soda - - and it was Sleeting and snowing it’s butt off here in Topeka lmao - -To Early for this right? - -bigger storm might be coming in Tomorrow night and Wednsday -can’t believe it’s time for this already - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

Not really

• JAYHAWKFAN214 said:

jayballer73 said:

LOL - - Jumpin - - -Gee - - Hossie – Toads it’s official now - - - opened the door to walk down to get me a soda - - and it was Sleeting and snowing it’s butt off here in Topeka lmao - -To Early for this right? - -bigger storm might be coming in Tomorrow night and Wednsday -can’t believe it’s time for this already - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

Not really

ya heard on our local later after I posted this - - last year we had inches of snow on the 15th of October

• Worst Halloween of my childhood it snowed 12” on the 31st. Cancelled trick or treating until the following weekend. Boo

• dylans said:

Worst Halloween of my childhood it snowed 12” on the 31st. Cancelled trick or treating until the following weekend. Boo

I thought there was some Halloween magic in place that prevented that. I don’t ever remember snow or even heavy rain on a Halloween. (selective memory, I’m sure)

• @approxinfinity I enjoy the heck out of Halloween and it’s rubbed off on my kids. They love all the spooky stuff. Last year my then 3 year old boy was at Walmart with his mother looking at Halloween costumes - she was trying to get him to agree to a Woody from toy story outfit, but he wouldn’t have it and kept picking up a bloody pumpkin head specter costume. Some older lady walked down the isle and started giving my wife a lecture on parenting - you’re going to give him nightmares letting him play with that scary stuff - When my 3 year old turns to her waves his fingers in at her and says “oooooh spoooooky!” Sarcastic sucker. I’ve got my hands full, but he sure makes me chuckle.