What's the Worst Part?

• This whole NCAA thing is bad on about every level, but where does it hit home the most for you?

For me - well, I work with a whole office full of K-State fans…

• I don’t mind the allegations, because I am a firm believer that every school does this to some extent. Especially the “blue bloods” and big boy programs. This is nothing new. It was happening in the 60’s with John Wooden and is still happening today.

However, after seeing what happened to GT today I now believe there is no doubt KU is going to receive at least a 1 year postseason ban, and Self might be suspended for a year. If that happens then I think Self will walk away and be done with KU and possibly coaching overall.

The Big 12 tournament and the NCAA tournament is the best month of the year for me. I have been to every Big 12 tournament for the last 25 years, and often travel to watch KU in the NCAA tournament. So not being able to do that for a year or two will be a huge bummer for me. Not too mention those seasons will be pretty much pointless.

• I will lose any last lingering respect for Self if he walks away due to being punished (unless it is a condition for KU not to get hammered, like it was for Larry). If he is found to have got us into this mess, he by rights should steer us out.

The worst part for me is the same as it is for any supporters of anyone who does something bad–loss of trust.

• mayjay said:

I will lose any last lingering respect for Self if he walks away due to being punished (unless it is a condition for KU not to get hammered, like it was for Larry). If he is found to have got us into this mess, he by rights should steer us out.

The worst part for me is the same as it is for any supporters of anyone who does something bad–loss of trust.

I think Coach Townsend is cooked - - not sure about Coach but I think Coach Townsend is done when this is all said and done

• @Woodrow I agree, The NCAA tournament is supposed to return to Wichita next season. I was able to go for the first time last time it was there and i enjoyed the hell outta it. The NCAA knowing that this has been going on since UK was doing it the 50s and UCLA in the 60s, while continuing to slap wrists and let it go on is half the issue. I said something about it last season, most of drive 5 mph over the speed limit because have never been stopped for it. If I started getting tickets for a 70 in a 65, I wouldn’t do it anymore.