The New 24/7/Scout Kansas Writer

• Is Scott Chasen. Good guy, but not an insider.

• BShark said:

Is Scott Chasen. Good guy, but not an insider.

HE IS A GOOD GUY HE BEEN AROUND

• BShark said:

Already more active then Matt was in a year. Of course we knew matt’s situation didn’t leave him in a position to devote 100%. Will be interesting to see what content he gets/gives

• BeddieKU23 said:

BShark said:

Already more active then Matt was in a year. Of course we knew matt’s situation didn’t leave him in a position to devote 100%. Will be interesting to see what content he gets/gives

LOL true.

I still hope Matt makes another site. He does have some connections and hey if it’s free, can’t really complain.

• BShark said:

BeddieKU23 said:

BShark said:

LOL true.

I still hope Matt makes another site. He does have some connections and hey if it’s free, can’t really complain.

Very true

• I know Scott from when he was at the UDK and I was at Through the Phog. He’ll be good at providing stuff for folks to read.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.