Breaking: Scot Drew Also Loves KU, Gifts Win

• WHAT ON EARTH was that final possession?

• And Zion to duke

• Yeah k not cheatin’

• Ya that’s what I said on the Baylor threada. - -Williamson to Duke - didn’t see that coming

I thought sure to Clemson - and then possibly Kentucky

• Drew is painfully bad at X and Os.

• BeddieKU23 said:

Yeah k not cheatin’

Yeah I’m all over this in the recruiting thread. CRAZY.

• BShark said:

BeddieKU23 said:

Yeah k not cheatin’

I don’t get it. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Jayballer54 said:

BShark said:

BeddieKU23 said:

Yeah k not cheatin’

I don’t get it. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

they just murdered it this year. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Fightsongwriter said:

Drew is painfully bad at X and Os.

Drawing up a look for 2 when you are down 3 and can only get one shot is NEXT LEVEL stupid.

• Does everyone realize that with Zion to dook, it gives them the top 3 consecutive players? They have the 1,2,3 top ranked ESPN players respectively?

Either Rat Face is an incredible recruiter or he is just the most crooked recruiter of all time. I find it hard to believe the later when he assisted for Bobby Knight who called out Calipari’s recruiting. Unless Rat Face fell a long way lately from the recruiting tree of Knight.

0_1516499142848_upload-bd1c24dd-eec9-428b-b59d-ebe156762ac6

This is pretty incredible recruiting.

• HA, Self said when ask how they were going to handle the team tomorrow , he says well he knows that Garrett & Doke will be spending a lot of time tomorrow shooting stationary shots - -from the free throw line YA THINK?. - the rest of the team will take the day off. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Who was it that said in the game thread they were on the line during practice? Apparently not enough. Garrett is a bit of a surprise.

• IN DREW WE TRUST

ALL OTHERS MUST BE OUTPLAYED.

• @BShark And let’s make sure we put the ball in the hands of a freshman when the game is on the line!

• Anyone else see Acuil and another Baylor big guarding the 3 pt line? It really bothered Graham and Svi…

• They also took two quick shots (unnecessary 3s) under 2 with the ball and lead. The announcers were yelling so loud to burn clock i cant believe Drew could not hear it. If they grind 20 more ticks and score even 2 pts at that point we probably lose for sure.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.