Did you see that?

• Banned

Did you see that? Did you see Doka though stuffed not back down? Did you see Graham get all bull like? Did you see KU guards go nuts from three land? Did you see Newman though missed a few times get his own rebound?

Yea you did. KU is starting to round into form. All they need is the NCAA to do the right thing. Preston should be playing. De Sousa is coming.

Um KU is about to become scary good if the NCAA powers to be do the right thing.

• Banned

27 straight opening conference wins? Are you kidding me? Rock Chalk

• Jay during the game acted as though the Billy situation was all but done, saying that KU did all it needed to do on Billys behalf in order to get him eligible. We are about to get a shot in.the arm folks.

• I was impressed by Doke tonight, Bamba had 10 points quick and a couple of swats of Doke. He just kept grinding and got his, I said before the season started there was no reason Doke couldn’t be a 12 and 12 guy every night. He’s making that a true statement at this point, averaging 18.5 and 10.5 in his last 4 games. What poise by a guy that’s hardly a sophomore tonight that’s forsure.

• Banned

@kjayhawks

Doka man upped tonight. He didn’t let the couple of blocked shots get in his head. He just responded like a machine. Rock Chalk.

• Banned

OH Svi? Show Newman some love. He’s trying so hard to win your affection. Give him some love.

• I think we would have been better off with Cunliffe. More length, height, rebounding and hopefully better shot making.

• DoubleDD said:

@kjayhawks

Doka man upped tonight. He didn’t let the couple of blocked shots get in his head. He just responded like a machine. Rock Chalk.

Dok is the key when the threes aren’t falling. We didn’t utilize nearly as what we could have against ASU, and hopefully that’s a lesson the team has learned.

• @DoubleDD HELLS YEAH, AND IT LOOKED GOOD TOO. Love me some burnt orange BEEEVO, and it tastes GOOOOOOOOOOD.

• This is for the B12 compliments of Johnny Cash… Yes, the Sous is coming and he’s comin’ real fast…Loved how Jay Bilas defended the NCAA. Did you hear what he said, “it’s not deliberate…the holiday just delayed them…they should make a decision real soon.” I’m going to hold you to that Jay Bilas. IF they screw us like they’ve done with other players, I want to hear your explanation.

link text

I might add…

Good night and until we meet again, HAPPY NEW

• HawkChamp said:

Jay during the game acted as though the Billy situation was all but done, saying that KU did all it needed to do on Billys behalf in order to get him eligible. We are about to get a shot in.the arm folks.

You sure he wasn’t talking about DeSousa?

• @chriz I’m very sure it was Billy who he was referencing.

• @truehawk93 Jay also added that its gratuitous that the professionals at the NCAA get off until after the 1st while the amateurs kids were “working” games that night.