Bad feeling.

• Dam , just read an article and just for sure don’t like the feel I get from reading. Yes very true , it’s just the way things go - -the way it all works out , just the way it is. But getting a really bad feeling when it is all said and done we are going to end up losing our star verbal 4 star wide receiver Devonta Jason.

The statements he has made for sure doesn’t comfort me either. Again I understand what we got from him was just a verbal - -and such a long time till he actually would sign,

He has stated in recent weeks to the SEC. Com - - Since committing ALL programs recruiting me have a chance. - - -Sounds pretty shaky , don’t think it might take much to get him to de -commit. The on top of that he has Stated - - I’m commited to Kansas BUT - - LSU - -Mississippi State- -& Ole Miss , are ALL tied for 2nd. - - Does that sound like a solid verbal to you? Not really.

He now has 27 offers , he has talked about graduating early and being able to be on campus just like Lee for the spring semester - which they say if that happens that would be good for KU. Get him on campus and not have that additional wait for him to sign. He is just going to continue to receive more offers. Again 27 right now and they are some big ones:

Ariz - - Missouri - - TCU - Okla- -Fla St- - Aub- - Ark - - Tenn- - Fla - -Georgia- - LSU- - WV - -Mia Fla - - Iowa St- - Tex A&M - -Mississippi St - are the bigger ones. - -I know negative nelly but I mean just looking shaky to hang on to this guy. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• We have to start having on-field results this season or else we will never land guys like this.