Tarik black

• Tarik was a marvelous graduate transfer to our program. What a fine job he did, contributing to another league title season and helping Joel progress. Bill Self and assistants unearth some really productive transfers. I hope the Lawsons work out well and that they become a Jayhawk franchise family, what with younger brothers and relatives in the pipeline. More Memphis connections.

• @REHawk thrilled he is having success and spreading it around! Huge blessing!

• My favorite Tarik

• @brooksmd Nice … My favorite Tarik Black, really, is just listening to the guy talk. Well spoken and clearly a guy with leadership abilities. One of those players that would have been a perfect four year guy for Bill Self. Wish we had him longer.

• @HighEliteMajor :+1: X 1000 Deserves more than just 1 up vote. Loved the kid and like you I agree his time here was far too short. But he was a great senior leader for the team.

• I’m happy for Tar! Congrats, man!

His outstanding attitude rubs off on the game and the game can really use more Tars!

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.