SEC/B12 challenge

• Didn’t know if any was interested in tracking the results. WVU is the only team currently in action, they are handling TexasA&M by 16 at the half in Morgantown.

• All games are on TV. Good day to watch conference teams against the SEC. Big 12 wins 7-3 or better.

• @JayHawkFanToo yes, I think all are on ESPN family of channels. I’m out shopping before our game starts. Just gonna check scores when I remember.

• WVU is going to hang on here, but A&M is showing how to put pressure on WVU and fight to the finish, which we did not do…

• @DCHawker should read “which we never do”.

• WVU hangs on, TT up on LSU at the half, KSU getting punked by Tennessee and OU by Floridia.

• @HawkChamp We never do? What about 18-2 don’t you understand?

• @wissox at West Virginia is what I meant. I know our record and it is loaded with cupcakes and only one top twenty five team - you could maybe count Iowa State and K State, but they aren’t top twenty teams.

• Tennessee beats KSU, TT over LSU, Florida over OU. Tied 2-2 in challenge

• I think we need to send out an AMBER alert- - - I mean HUMPIN - -GEE - -HOSSA- -FATS, did Oklahoma even bother to suit up today? - - -mercy mercy - -didn’t chalk it up as a win for them - -BUT by 30? - - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• The SEC takes a 4-3 as OSU beats Arkansas but ISU is upset bye vandy and Texas loses a nail biter at Georgia.

• The Big 12 officially went .500 in the challenge thanks to KU’s HUGE win.

• Yep Baylor and KU came from behind to save the day. TCU couldn’t quite get Auburn.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.