OH BOY, THE QUESTION IS?

• the question is, are you READY? thanks to dragonslayr- - - - I’M PUMPED just watched the last KU-MU matchup in ALLEN MU was 3rd KU was 4th. got me pumped, can you feel it? it’s that time. filed house rocking, the phog flowing, oh ya BASKETEBALL is right here. decimal readings of 110 lets bring it I’m ready. that video got pumped, T-Rob’s block at the end of regulation. OK I’m going out on a limb here I’m making a prediction on this you guys may think I’m crazy- - - -that’s ok I’m 61 so ya maybe starting to get senile lol, but here it is I fully believe- - - I fully expect that we will get 2 of the recruits that come in for late night tonight. 2 out of the 5 will end up at KU. not saying which 2 but there will be 2 of them commit to KU its just a gut feeling, but a strong gut feeling, call me senile, call me idiotic, its ok I got my big boy britches on they are crimson and blue by the way but mark it down 2 of these guys will be Jayhawks. I’m ready lets bring it on ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 does your gut say when?

• @Crimsonorblue22 lmao, no it doesn’t bud, just going off a gut feel but 1 of them i’m thinking will probably be soon and the other probably not till the late period

• Sitting here at the Bentonville HS Football game…Where’s Monk going to go?

• I would be surprised if any of the top 20 players left signs anytime soon, my guess is that they will wait until the end of the season like they did last season. I hope I am wrong though and that KU indeed signs 2 top players at AFH right after this evening’s event.