BIA: Green Rain Event in Bloomington

• BIA Case Officer @Crimsonorblue22 noticed in some voluntary content analysis research for the ridiculously ficticious Basketball Intelligence Agency that Adidas laid $53.6 MILLION on the Indiana Hoosiers to hurry in three stripes!!! Here is one source for the story.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/18/news/indiana-university-adidas-deal/index.html

It is reputedly an 81% increase in IU’s contract with Adidas.

It is so far unclear if that directed cloud burst of green rain in Bloomington, IN, can be used to pay basketball players, as per reputed new NCAA RULES ON PAYING PLAYERS.

Developing…

• @jaybate-1.0

Ah… what’s a hundred million or so, this way or that way, going to impact influence on players? It’s just a friendly endowment to the education of kids because BigShoe loves kids and likes to be generous in educating them…

Yada, yada, yada…

Why does the NCAA even exist? Why are there any rules? Why can’t we recruit LeBron and pay him more than the Cavs?

The corruption is sickening and makes me want to turn off D1. Kids should be going to the schools they loved as a child, or to a school that offers them the right studies.

Excuse me while I explode my toilet!

• @drgnslayr

PHOF!

• @drgnslayr said:

Why does the NCAA even exist?

Maybe to discourage certain dissident member institutions from destabilizing the relationship with Big Shoe?

As in keepin’ da boys in line, see? 😀

But I still keep wondering if and how a Big Agent maybe fits in?

Not the small agents and agent runners talked about rarely.

BUT A HYPOTHETICAL “BIG AGENT.”

Some one capable of handling all the summer game.

Maybe not even an agent.

Who runs the AAU, I wonder?