Well exhibiton 2 Done- - - -And.

• well guys, what I took away from the game tonight. Is, at this very very early particular point is, looks as veterans going to be solid, BUT and again at this very early stage, the glaring problems is OUR BIGS, Hunter, Landen. still or at last not doing it, that’s being able to finish. Lost count of how many point blank or 2 or 3 ft shots where they came up with nothing, now I do realize chances are more likely then not we have the answer for that, and that answer is Diallo. I fore see him steeping right into the line up, with Hunter and Landen backing him up. could be wrong, but we shall see. other observation, I feel the Freshman Bragg, & Vick with be contributors as the season progresses, going to go thru some growing pains give them some time with Hudy they be ok. I’ve got this feeling we are going to take a share of hits in these WUG’S like coach was saying that the CANADIAN coach, said we probably got put in one of the toughest brackets, would be huge if we can make it to the medal rounds, but even IF WE DO take the hit, its not like we are alone, the USA hasn’t fared very well at all in these games. we shall see, hoping for the best, only time will tell. ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Hunter will benefit more than anyone else with all of the minutes he will be getting. He did good tonight and got a well deserved ovation for a great series of rebounding, blocks and scoring in the fourth quarter to expand the lead. The Big three were great tonight, but they need to be involved in a blowout game in Gwangju to be able to rest. Way too many minutes, but traveling in two days to the other side of the earth and adjusting to jet lag will be exhausting. 8 games in 10 days, kind if like the NAIA tournament. It will be a great team when we get the other four back, especially Devonte, who I think is just as good as Nic Moore. Tyler was about to sub at the end of the first half but there never was a dead ball for him to get in. The talent is going to be great in the WUG but when Evan and Tyler go in, the Jayhawks lead goes away. Bragg and Old Vick will look like Sophmores when the season starts. Many of us forget that Lucas had surgery this off season also. Self decided to go with Hunter and he played very solid.

Frank got caught several times guarding the tallest Canadian that shoots threes. He never scored because he felt like a small bulldog was chewing his legs off.v

• image.jpg

• image.jpg

• Wayne’s world…excellent, excellent…

We are finally seeing the Selden we all hoped he would be…

• @JayHawkFanToo don’t know abt others but I thought he was head & shoulders above everyone Tues except Frank…

• @globaljaybird

I agree. I wrote that if he keep it up he might be headed for the NBA after the season…

• @JayHawkFanToo His defense was just monstrous…

• We had two players (Wayne / Frank) with double doubles, and Perry was 1 board shy of a DD. What a year those three and us will have this year. RCJHGKU.

• @KUSTEVE I hope “us” is better than I think! I’m not talkin the KU players, were you?

• @Crimsonorblue22 What you talkin’ about, Willis?

• @KUSTEVE I hope they’re not counting on us, you and me!

• @wrwlumpy HA! great shot!

• Carlton sure has a great smile. Hard to say exactly what that is worth… but I bet it is worth a lot. It sure was worth a lot when Kevin Young cracked huge smiles.

I’m really looking forward to this season. I’m already feeling like the synergy on this team is going to be off the charts!