Happy Memorial Day

• Thanks to all of you that served or are still serving! Thinking of you all today And 🇺🇸 !!

• @Crimsonorblue22 And…Littering and…Littering and…smokin the reefer. LOL, sorry, I couldnt resist. Its a quote from Super Troopers. I love that movie.
    But, Ditto to your sentiments on Memorial day!

• @Crimsonorblue22 Old Glory high & proud today. Watching the storm clouds while cleaning the car & truck. Royals already down 5-0 in the first. Guthrie is struggling but he Bombers got one of their famous short field dingers down the line. Another 3 run shot down the line & now 8-0…Bummer. Finnegan in da pen…finally…43 pitches in da first ROOG…bout time

• Special thanks Mr & Mrs @brooksmd for your continuing years of dedication & service !!! Hooyah !!!

• @globaljaybird Thank you @globaljaybird. Just tuned into game while in the midst of getting ribs, sausage, cob, tater salad ready for later. Needless to say my guess is Guthrie took a real early shower. Don’t feel I’m a fair wx fan but this one looks hopeless.

• @brooksmd hope you had a great day! Food sounds awesome! We have been eating since last weekend!

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.