Can Identifying Referee Bias During the Last Ten Minutes of Games Even Be Whining?

• Blaming losing on one bad call is whining, if the call was an accidental missed call.

But can identifying referee bias the last ten minutes of games, as was observed in the UW-UK game, and the UW-Duke game even be whining?

Is there any more serious violation of the game than extended referee bias?

Should ten minutes of referee bias down the stretch of any game, even an exhibition game, be tolerated?

• @jaybate-1.0 I’ve seen it increasing from year to year and it is getting blatant.

I believe there are real ethic violations and money at work here.

Sometimes they can’t pull it off like the UK defeat, but most times they do.

These games KEEP coming down to one or two possessions and I would love it if we could burn it down-but it is just like what we see in politics and the banking home loan disaster. Why aren’t people in jail for that???

The US is like a Banana republic now and if the refs can tweek a game they will. I can’t say who is pulling the strings-but it is a real problem.

• @jaybate-1.0

It is getting so bad that I could see us becoming like what happens south of our border. Refs get targeted for hits by crime bosses and sore fans.

• @jaybate-1.0

Whine away my friend, whine away.

How bad was the refereeing that we, KU fans, are talking about a game or games in which KU was not even involved? Pretty bad.